2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Odds phil trades carmelo at the trade deadline for high picks?

melo has a ntc, so hes only gonna get traded to a contender.

tbo, with the effort that the rest of the team puts forth, i dont blame melo for slacking. i mean other than stat, none of these dudes look like nba players rn.

i give up on shump too. i tried to give him a chance (multiple chances), but hes just a scrub. only way id want him to stay is if we sign him for ~3mil.

i just cant seem to figure out what the exact problem is. we keep losing close games, and cant seem to put it together and learn from mistakes. i think rodman was right. fish doesnt actually coach. hell, at this point, i kinda want sn back :rolleyes

Melo can't even score on a consistent basis anymore. Son is worthless especially with that bloated *** contract

Melo need to get his kobe on and stop worrying about trying to play within the offense all game

Amare took more than half the shots in the 4th :smh:

I dont wanna say melo is giving up on the season but its looking like it right now

Melo will let it be known when he wants to go. He got the contract for security reasons and then you work out everything else later :lol:

Yall see this broad Ava on Boomer & Carton? I follow her on IG, the CleatsandCleavage broad. Something about her I just love even though her twins are mad fake.

im still in disbelief we worse than the isiah era :smh:

and if we tank we better get a top 3 pick

Last edited:
Timmy gone. His attitude been weak since he came into the league. I'll never forget him barking at Pablo. Timmy doesn't play much, I don't think Fisher or Phil like his game. I think he's traded before the deadline.

Damn, just read that article.

Carmelo and THJR haven't been cool since day one. The team doesn't want to run the triangle. Players are tired of Fisher being a ***** during the game.

****. Didn't think it would get this bad. Hahahahaha

Carmelo Anthony threatened to beat up teammate Tim Hardaway Jr. in the locker room following a loss to Brooklyn last week, reports ESPN.
— Brett Poirier (@BrettNBA) December 10, 2014

Yikes... just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, dudes tryin to shoot the fair one wit each other in the locker room :lol: :smh:

I'm tired of these lames man, everyone can go tbh |I

Last edited:
Bunch of players who won't commit to the triangle offense

Hope they keep losing and get a Top 3 pick.

...and I don't see an issue with THJr and Melo barking at one another, maybe one of them actually cares.

Let's see how things go once Phil has the cap space to build a team that he wants.

don't buy what the media publishes they're all clowns out for their own. only reporter i trust is herring since he isn't even a knicks fan and doesn't need to fabricate stuff to catch a buzz like ice and berm. these espn cats are proven to be hacks.

idk why y'all blaming melo lie he's the main culprit. yeah he hasn't played like a superstar at times this year but even if he did we still would have the same record. he's not the problem, the bums like jr and shump are.

timmy is known to have too much fire. he used to get into it with his pops growing up. that's who timmy is, he's a fierce competitor that still needs to work on controlling his emotions. I've got no problem with him staying, the talent is there, he just needs to have a growth mindset instead of pouting and lashing out.

Herring is the best of the Knicks writers imo.

sidenote: i went to hs with Berman's daughter. she always used to throw up pics on the gram of her courtside seats.

Back
Top Bottom