• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, I like Josh Perry 
roll.gif

Joey Kaufman ‏@joeyrkaufman 
 5h5 hours ago

Jim Mora lit into Josh Rosen pretty good during the closing minutes of practice. "This isn't high school," among other colorful language.

5h5 hours ago

Mora was complaining about Rosen's lack of urgency. "This is why there's no starter." Then yelled at reporters, telling them to note this.

4h4 hours ago

At one point during the rant, Mora looked at Rosen, raised his hands and chided him some more, "oh, the anointed one."

Jim Mora and Rosen have known each other for years. Mora is a family friend. I don't see this as a big issue beyond the fact that Rosen needs to pick up the pace and earn the starting spot.

Joey Kaufman  ‏@joeyrkaufman 
 5h5 hours ago

Jim Mora lit into Josh Rosen pretty good during the closing minutes of practice. "This isn't high school," among other colorful language.

5h5 hours ago

Mora was complaining about Rosen's lack of urgency. "This is why there's no starter." Then yelled at reporters, telling them to note this.

4h4 hours ago

At one point during the rant, Mora looked at Rosen, raised his hands and chided him some more, "oh, the anointed one."

Jim Mora and Rosen have known each other for years. Mora is a family friend. I don't see this as a big issue beyond the fact that Rosen needs to pick up the pace and earn the starting spot.
Don't worry about Rosen. Dude will be the goods and a 1st-2nd round pick. Hopefully that means 8-9 wins a year and 3rd place in the south doe.

Last edited:

5h5 hours ago

5h5 hours ago

4h4 hours ago

Don't worry about Rosen. Dude will be the goods and a 1st-2nd round pick. Hopefully that means 8-9 wins a year and 3rd place in the south doe.

Peyton Jr. going to the offs this year tho.

Was watching SC and they showed a video of a young Buckeye fan getting a Ezekiel jersey..I found it funny because they blatantly called it Elliot Ezekiel's jersey :lol: #15 and everything.

I know it's normal but i just found that funny seeing all this NCAA/O'Bannon stuff going on

Last edited:
Apparently, this is ESPN paid Insider on Tyler Vaughns:

"How he fits: Vaughns is joining this group at the right time as all indications are that JuJu Smith-Schuster, Adoree Jackson and Bryce Dixon will likely be early entries into the NFL draft two seasons from now. George Farmer hasn’t yet met early expectations and Steven Mitchell and Darreus Rogers are still getting their feet wet. "

sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom