Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awful Announcing  ‏@awfulannouncing   Aug 13

Ryen Russillo’s new partner on ESPN Radio will be Danny Kanell http://dlvr.it/Br5plB 

Deadspin  ‏@Deadspin   2h2 hours ago

Idaho football coach Paul Petrino goes nuts on mildly critical reporter: http://deadsp.in/4B0EIGu 
I thought Paul was the chill one? 
laugh.gif

It's the Oregon forums, what do you expect? :lol:

:lol:

They don't even sound educated about football man.

This thread>all other forums

Most of the "Oregon fans" I see these days have been following the program for less than a decade. They're pretty uneducated when it comes to football and take everything personally.

I stick to this thread and Twitter for my CFB stuff.

Miamis newest drill......
Ummm maybe my sarcasm meter is broken but if it isn't, that pretty much a staple at almost every major football practice in America. *shrugs*

Especially effective for Running backs ... But I'll let yall get the jokes off lol

Jokes > facts
They're laughing because it's Miami and the players look like they're running through a **** gauntlet.

Most people in here have seen that drill before and don't find it as amusing.

Last edited:
@imlive365  posts some solid stuff but it's just regurgitated stuff from canesinsight forum

somebody posted that picture and they just go in on Golden and co.

everybody gets it. Golden sucks, defense sucks, defense plays 10 yards off the WR. it was funny at first but now its repetitive....

@imlive365
 posts some solid stuff but it's just regurgitated stuff from canesinsight forum

somebody posted that picture and they just go in on Golden and co.

everybody gets it. Golden sucks, defense sucks, defense plays 10 yards off the WR. it was funny at first but now its repetitive....
There's nothing else to talk about then to be honest. Other then other teams. Them playing 10 yards off isn't funny its just dumb as ****. That's not from cis that's just common sense

Last edited:
You gonna sit and and tell me you've seen teams run threw those that are shaped like that? **** no man :lol: they don't look like that. Unless they've changed along the years

Last edited:
Bruh, Gunna played D1 football and he just told you that teams use it :lol:. Like I said, that dumb Canes Insight troll everything the staff does shtick isn't going to work here. Might as well put a Bring Butch Back at the end of your post too.

Bruh, Gunna played D1 football and he just told you that teams use it :lol:. Like I said, that dumb Canes Insight troll everything the staff does shtick isn't going to work here. Might as well put a Bring Butch Back at the end of your post too.
Alright bro [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom