Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
harbus_roll-230x172.jpg

Ricky Town was at Arkansas's practice yesterday.

Where's the homie sorkoram sorkoram at?
I think he'll be a great fit for what Bielema is doing. Good pickup for the Razorbacks and the battle between him and Ty Storey shall be fun to watch next season.

Bielema is really getting some talent to the Hill, they'll be much improved over last season. :pimp:

Last edited:
It's funny to me how little run this Baylor story is getting. 

With all the other crap that causes a huge storm in sports, this is a major issue. Art Briles should be fired. 

With all the other crap that causes a huge storm in sports, this is a major issue. Art Briles should be fired. 
They're blowing it up on the Sirius college station. Briles has always been a crybaby and now he's a lying crybaby :lol:

I think a part of it is that he never played a game for Baylor therefore his name isn't on anyone's mind

I think a part of it is that he never played a game for Baylor therefore his name isn't on anyone's mind
I think its the lack of a visual , Deandre Johnson never played for FSU even though that was a more toxic situation

@TSpoonFeed: The judge sentenced Ukwuachu to felony probation for 10 years, placed him in the county jail for 180 days and 400 hours of community service

6 months in jail for rape... Wait what? :lol:

CM96h6bUEAA93TU.jpg

So there were at least 128 arrests among the Power 5 college football teams in the past year - that's 1 every 3 days 

I mean... To get good at Baylor it ain't like you didn't have to take some chances.

Why wouldn't Briles just say that and move on? Say you made a mistake giving a second chance to a kid. Wouldn't have been that difficult.

But this now sounds like there was a larger effort to bury it and cover it up...

If your a coach at Baylor, you have to be transparent especially after the basketball murder and attempt to cover up an blame.

Back
Top Bottom