• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebraska just lost the best returner in the country for the next six weeks due to a foot injury. Pierson El was going to be one of our top playmakers. This hurts :smh:

Tyler Vaughns to USC. 4 ESPN 300 WRs so far in this class (Velus Jones is outside the 300) with Theo Howard and Javon McKinley still possibilities. Yeesh.

Last edited:
Lots of good WRs on a 7 win squad.
laugh.gif

They're no Jeff Maehl, that's for sure. Still, you can't deny the potential. I mean, they're only HS juniors and already have as many championship rings as Marcus Mariota AND Dennis Dixon have combined.

Kevin Beard coaching = I'm getting old

then Curtis Johnson is a head coach now
that lets you know how good of a wr coach curtis was at miami
i think he was the wr coach for kevin time on the canes . Plus he seen andre and reggie put in that work :pimp:

Last edited:
They're no Jeff Maehl, that's for sure. Still, you can't deny the potential. I mean, they're only HS juniors and already have as many championship rings as Marcus Mariota AND Dennis Dixon have combined.

this is what USC fans have come to :smh: :lol:

I guess we really do run the Pac12

Beard is a good recruiter, respected in the community, hopefully he gets the wrs correct, we hear good things in camp, but I don't think I ever heard bad things from camp :lol:

Joey Kaufman  ‏@joeyrkaufman   5h5 hours ago

Jim Mora lit into Josh Rosen pretty good during the closing minutes of practice. "This isn't high school," among other colorful language.

Joey Kaufman  ‏@joeyrkaufman   5h5 hours ago

Mora was complaining about Rosen's lack of urgency. "This is why there's no starter." Then yelled at reporters, telling them to note this.

Joey Kaufman  ‏@joeyrkaufman   4h4 hours ago

At one point during the rant, Mora looked at Rosen, raised his hands and chided him some more, "oh, the anointed one."

Crazy how going to Miami took a toll on Coleys stock smh, glad Sony got away from down there and brought Isaiah McKenzie with him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom