Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O/U Tom Herman years at UH... 2.5

I'm tempted to think even that's too high.

giphy.gif

I think he will be good there, it's not like the bar is set super high anyway
Oh, I think he's going to be great... He's already recruiting damn well...

Sumlin's replacement at A&M if the NFL **** ever actually happens? He's on SI's NFL candidates list again this year :lol:

I will say this, if Herman bounces after 1 year I hope it would've meant that UH had a banner season, then to that I'd say good for him.

As I've banged the drum loud enough, I would hope the school can someday get to a point where they can pay a coach well enough to stay & build it into something greater than its been since the 80s whether it's Herman or the next guy.

I will say this, if Herman bounces after 1 year I hope it would've meant that UH had a banner season, then to that I'd say good for him.

As I've banged the drum loud enough, I would hope the school can someday get to a point where they can pay a coach well enough to stay & build it into something greater than its been since the 80s whether it's Herman or the next guy.

Makes no sense UH isn't better at football and especially basketball with kids from Houston alone.

Oh, I think he's going to be great... He's already recruiting damn well...

Sumlin's replacement at A&M if the NFL **** ever actually happens? He's on SI's NFL candidates list again this year :lol:

I don't think Sumlin is bolting for the NFL anytime soon. He's got a young family and they love College Station, especially his wife.

I feel that Sumlin should look at the NFL

We as Aggies have super high expectations for our program when in reality since the SWC disbanded we've only had 2 nice seasons (1998 and 2012)

Makes no sense UH isn't better at football and especially basketball with kids from Houston alone.

If they want to reach their ultimate goal like TCU did then they gotta start from somewhere.

Why do they love CS? He'll bolt when a premier job opens and they actually interview a black guy for real. (the Cowboys won't as long as Jerry is there.)

Last edited:
You'd love College Station for 5 million a season too.

Pretty much :lol:

He's had NFL interview offers and has declined.

I'm not saying he wouldn't leave, but the reasoning given is that he doesn't want to move his family cause they love it there :lol:

Next Iowa coach once they realize Ferentz is a bum
laugh.gif
The fan base has realized that for a couple seasons now, the school is just too cheap to fire him.  This year is probably it for him though.  His refusal to make over his staff is going to get him and probably his AD fired. 

He'd make sense at Iowa, but I'd be surprised if they don't make a run at Bert first. 

Kirk Ferentz has gotten a lot years but can Iowa consistently do better?
They can consistently do better than what KF has done since he got that big contract.  They've gone 34-30 since then. 

That's not that bad of a job.  The local recruiting base isn't any good but they have money and play in the weakest division in the P5.  

For what he is getting paid they should be getting a lot better out of him. No national titles obviously but at least compete for a B1G title

Florida State University football coach Jimbo Fisher and his wife Candi have separated.

The couple are working with attorneys to mediate terms of a possible divorce, the Tallahassee Democrat has confirmed.

Jimbo Fisher, 49, is entering his sixth season asthe Seminoles’ head coach, leading the program to its third national championship in 2013.

He and his wife, Candi, 46, have two young sons, Trey and Ethan.

In 2011, after Ethan was diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia, a rare lifethreatening blood disorder, the Fishers announced the creation ofKidz 1st Fund to increase awareness and raise money for research on the disease.

Representatives of Jimbo Fisher declined tocomment. Candi Fisher’s attorneys with the Tallahassee family law firm Novey Law also declined to comment.
http://tallahasseedemocrat.fl.newsmemory.com/publink.php?shareid=3bd9beeb9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom