• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Braxton to the Rebs would be sick. Saban will find someway to get him.

I don't think he transfers. The fact that he can transfer and play right away has to be enticing though. Imagine if Dak Prescott went pro and Mullen coaxed him to go run that same Meyer offense down in Starkville.

Last edited:
The revelation: Maybe it’s much ado about nothing or much ado about something, but in Sunday’s sports edition of the Los Angeles Times, lead columnist Bill Plaschke interviewed former Trojans interim head coach Ed Orgeron in Louisiana, and the beloved and former legendary defensive line coach said he would now be receptive to returning to Troy in a coaching capacity.

The “O” quote: "I will be a USC Trojan forever, and, I don't know what they're thinking, but the door to come back there is always open in my mind. If the right situation comes up this year and they ask me to go back, I'd be more than happy to listen."

I need unbiased input...

What are yalls thoughts if TCU and Baylor both go 11-1? Does one deserve a playoff spot over the other?

TCU
- Better OOC schedule with Minnesota at 7-2
- Lost by 3 to Baylor on the road due to some questionable calls
- Has looked good in most games.

Baylor
- Beat TCU head to head
- Bad OOC schedule
- Lost to a 4 loss team by 14 points

Obviously I think TCU should be in despite the head to head loss but Im just curious as to what others think....

I think losing to the 4th/5th best team in the Big 12 by 14 cant be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
TCU >>>> Baylor, dont eem care about the h2h matchup.

Ducks. :frown: So many injuries in the Utah game. Feel the worst for Grasu... if it impacts his NFL stock. :frown:

Ducks. :frown: So many injuries in the Utah game. Feel the worst for Grasu... if it impacts his NFL stock. :frown:

Those injuries man... I'm hoping that having a month til the Pac-12 champ game that he'll heal up. Brenner will fill in fine until then. Ya gotta feel for Pharaoh too. A lot of people are questioning the turf conditions at Utah and some of them seem warranted.

Those injuries man... I'm hoping that having a month til the Pac-12 champ game that he'll heal up. Brenner will fill in fine until then. Ya gotta feel for Pharaoh too. A lot of people are questioning the turf conditions at Utah and some of them seem warranted.

It definitely seemed dicey. Everyone was getting hurt. :smh:

Ducks.
frown.gif
So many injuries in the Utah game. Feel the worst for Grasu... if it impacts his NFL stock.
frown.gif
It definitely seemed dicey. Everyone was getting hurt.
mean.gif
lost our left tackle at Utah.

@Trelvis Tha Thrilla TCU is the better team, imo, but man that 4th quarter at Baylor... yikes. There were dicey calls yes, but you gave up 24 unanswered in one quarter man. People are going to point to the head to head and say if Baylor played the same schedule as you, they'd still be 11-1. Minnesota is 7-2, yes, but their best win is Iowa. A very mediocre even at 6-3 Iowa. TCU's schedule isn't great either.

Last edited:
lost our left tackle at Utah.

@Trelvis Tha Thrilla
TCU is the better team, imo, but man that 4th quarter at Baylor... yikes. There were dicey calls yes, but you gave up 24 unanswered in one quarter man. People are going to point to the head to head and say if Baylor played the same schedule as you, they'd still be 11-1. Minnesota is 7-2, yes, but their best win is Iowa. A very mediocre even at 6-3 Iowa. TCU's schedule isn't great either.

I agree, but Minnesota is still light years ahead of what Baylor has on their schedule. Minnesota would crush Buffalo.

I just think the committee is setting a bad precedent if they let Baylor in. Why schedule any hard out of conference games if you can just beat up on terrible teams and just focus on conference play? This isnt just a bad OOC schedule for Baylor this year, go look at their future schedule. Briles has no intentions of scheduling a team with a pulse.

I just hate Baylor and it will make me sick if they make the playoff.

Just have to play the waiting game but I dont know how they are going to jump 6 spots to pass TCU. Their game against KSU at the end of the season took a hit since TCU beat KState.

Discussion I'm kind of getting into in the NFL thread but wanted to bring here: with Jameis and MM8 coming out there year, are there any other top flight qb prospects in the foreseeabl future before this years current freshman class becomes eligible?

I really can't think of any... I was like if you want a cant miss QB your best bet is to reach and grab one of these dudes or sit and wait for the current freshmen or graduating HS seniors.

Maybe Hackenberg?

Ridiculous conversation I know, but still.

Last edited:
Cecil Hurt @CecilHurt · 24m24 minutes ago
Saban: Dak Prescott "reminds you of Tebow in a lot of ways, but is also a very good passer."

Cody Kessler, Marcus Mariota, Dak Prescott, Bryce Petty and Brett Hundley for the final 5 Johnny Unitas Award nominees.

really wanted LSU and Auburn to win this weekend. now State has practically zero room for error. lose to Alabama and we're likely out (unless they lose the Iron Bowl).

really wanted LSU and Auburn to win this weekend. now State has practically zero room for error. lose to Alabama and we're likely out (unless they lose the Iron Bowl).

I could easily see Miss St. falling to 4th if they lose. Im not so sure they drop all the way out. That is why I am rooting for them over Bama.

I could easily see Miss St. falling to 4th if they lose. Im not so sure they drop all the way out. That is why I am rooting for them over Bama.
Yeah I don't think they drop out the top 4 w/ a loss to Bama
Cody Kessler, Marcus Mariota, Dak Prescott, Bryce Petty and Brett Hundley for the final 5 Johnny Unitas Award nominees.

Yikes.

Last edited:

AUBURN, Alabama  -- Auburn receiver D'haquille Williams  suffered a sprained ligament in right knee against Texas A&M and will miss the Georgia game, according to a source close to the situation.

Williams sprained the medial collateral ligament and suffered a bruised right knee when he was hit low by Texas A&M defensive back De'Vante Harris  early in the second quarter of the Tigers' 41-38 loss to the Aggies, the source told AL.com.

A return could come as soon as the Tigers' non-conference game against Samford on Nov. 22, according to the source, but he will likely remain questionable following the Georgia game.

An MRI scan revealed Sunday morning that Williams did not tear the ligament, according to the source.
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/11/injured_auburn_receiver_dhaqui.html

@McMurphyESPN
LSU announces sophomore CB Rashard Robinson suspended indefinitely for violating team rules

hope you're right, but admittedly our non-conference schedule is really weak... I'm not sure we'd be one of the more attractive one-loss teams. would absolutely have to beat ole miss to end the season of course to even keep the discussion going.

As long as they don't get blown out, their other wins should keep them in the top 4 even with a loss. I'm going to put cash on them to win though.

You should have wanted auburn to lose to clear a path to the SECCG. I understand wanting Bama to fall.

Back
Top Bottom