Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But them recruiting classes though.
They played like 11 freshmen and another 6 or 7 sophomores last night... Can't do that and not get abused in the SEC... They literally have zero upperclassmen that can play. Matthews and DHarris suck. Everett has been on a consistent decline since his sophomore year.

The one gripe about recruiting on that side is it wasn't very smart to forego JUCO LBs and DBs the last two years. Should've been hitting it hard there from the jump.

The scheme is a huge, huge part of the problem. Mark Snyder is awful.

Myles Garrett, though. :pimp:

Got home early this morning from the Oregon/Utah game. The fumble play was the the most awesome, confusing thing I've ever seen in a football game. The only people who had any idea what was going on were the Oregon players and the refs. Ducks section went nuts when they confirmed the touchdown.

This game could prove to be very costly for Oregon depending on how Hroniss Grasu's injury pans out. Pharoah Brown's leg though :x poor guy. There were so many injuries last night for both sides; it was tough to see so many guys go down on both sides.

Oregon's got a bye this week and then Colorado at home the next before going to Oregon State. Ducks will likely finish out the season with two W's and we'll see who they meet from the South Division. ASU still has to play Zona. UCLA might somehow squeak their way back into the Pac12 title game lol

Got home early this morning from the Oregon/Utah game. The fumble play was the the most awesome, confusing thing I've ever seen in a football game. The only people who had any idea what was going on were the Oregon players and the refs. Ducks section went nuts when they confirmed the touchdown.

This game could prove to be very costly for Oregon depending on how Hroniss Grasu's injury pans out. Pharoah Brown's leg though :x poor guy. There were so many injuries last night for both sides; it was tough to see so many guys go down on both sides.

Oregon's got a bye this week and then Colorado at home the next before going to Oregon State. Ducks will likely finish out the season with two W's and we'll see who they meet from the South Division. ASU still has to play Zona. UCLA might somehow squeak their way back into the Pac12 title game lol

I'd imagine you'd prefer to see ASU in the title game, but are probably not too concerned about either team.

I'd imagine you'd prefer to see ASU in the title game, but are probably not too concerned about either team.

I'm not really sure who I'd prefer. While I think Oregon is a very good team, the South teams aren't slouches. ASU would look better on the resume though.

Well going to be hella interesting to see what the committee does with TCU-Baylor at the end of the year. I think the frogs are better, but head to head has to count for something.

Updated CFB odds: Alabama 3/1; Oregon 4/1; TCU 6/1; Ohio St, Flor St, Miss St 7/1; Baylor 10/1; Ariz St 15/1 - 

These are the kind of people that cheer for Utah :rofl:

In my opinion, as a whole, Utah was at least as good, if not a better team than Oregon...Utah needed to bring their A game to beat Oregon and as far as I am concerned they did and should have won.

LOLWUT

There's some legit smoke to this Braxton Miller to FSU rumors.

1. He has far more knocks against him as "a RB trying to play QB"

2. He wants to play for a coach known for preparing QBs for the league

3. He wants to actually play ball, not hold the clipboard for a sophomore

4. He wants to play for a championship

5. Probably likes the idea of being surrounded by top tier talent where he wont be asked to carry the entire load.

FSU fits all 5 of those, and is any other situstion even close? Maybe Oregon

Last edited:
Flew out to Auburn on Thursday.
I must say, Auburn has some of THE classiest fans.
Felt overly welcomed the entire weekend.
Definitely didn't think we would pull out a win :D

Also, I'm sure y'all know but Myles is a freak

Last edited:
wanna see brax at oregon. my gawd

I wouldn't mind seeing this either. Aside from the fact that Mariota is all but gone, Oregon still has a lot of talent coming back on offense. Freeman, Tyner, Marshall, Addison, Stanford, Allen, Brown (hopefully), Nelson, Carrington, and on and on...

If Oregon can get good to great quarterback play next year they'll definitely contend in the Pac-12.

Back
Top Bottom