• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should have wanted auburn to lose to clear a path to the SECCG. I understand wanting Bama to fall.

nah, we were already a game up on them, plus we had the head to head victory. auburn was our best win... now it doesn't look as good.

Georgia opening up as 2 point favorites against auburn Saturday , if they win and Missouri drops a game they are all but in the sec title game

Auburn probably gone beat the brakes off UGA.

Putting money on the U this weekend as well.

Anyone else think that Miami could give FSU a game? Line is only like 2.5 points or something.

Knocking FSU out of the playoffs would make my sports year. CAN'T WAIT. 
You don't even know man lol. Already took Sunday off just in case we pull this upset because if we do there's no way I will be able to wake up for work the next day :lol:

Phillip Buchanon's whining is starting to get old. He trashed the coaching staff for weeks and then went quiet during the win streak. Now he's crying about not being able to be on the sideline during the game and that he can only sit in a suite. Boo hoo. 

I think State has a chance to make it to the playoff with a loss at Bama and wins vs Vandy and Ole Miss. 

My four to play in no order

Florida State 

Oregon

MS State

Bama

Hope I'm wrong though. A Hurricane and Bulldog win this weekend should put FSU and Bama out and that's what I'm hoping for. 

If that happens

Oregon

MS State

Ohio State (?)

Baylor - looks like the committee is giving the edge to teams who won in the head to head matchups

How do you guys think J.T. Barrett and Braxton Miller will be deployed next season?

Urban Meyer had a memorable QB tandem in 2006 with Chris Leak and Tim Tebow, but this is much different. Tebow had 33 pass attempts to Leak's 365.

Barrett and Miller are both too good to have their role reduced to one specialty.

Miller - won 22 of 24 starts from 2012 to 2013, finished top 10 in Heisman voting in '12 and '13, and was the only QB from the power 5 conferences to throw for 2K yards and rush for 1K yards last season.

Barrett - No. 1 in the Big Ten in completion percentage, tied for fifth in the nation in passing TDs (26), which is more than Anu Solomon, Kenny Hill, Everett Golson, and Trevone Boykin.

Meyer commented today about how he's excited to have both back in 2015.

Last edited:
Supposedly they don't let any UM alumni on the sideline.

The U has one of the best legacies and football alums

to keep them off the sidelines is dumb

The history of this rivalry if I was a miami player I would love to have the passion of Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, Willis, Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Ed Reed and others on the sideline

apparently FSU will have Derrick Brooks, Warrick Dunn, and Deion on the sideline

Knocking FSU out of the playoffs would make my sports year. CAN'T WAIT. 

You don't even know man lol. Already took Sunday off just in case we pull this upset because if we do there's no way I will be able to wake up for work the next day :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I think State has a chance to make it to the playoff with a loss at Bama and wins vs Vandy and Ole Miss. 

My four to play in no order

Florida State 
Oregon
MS State
Bama

Hope I'm wrong though. A Hurricane and Bulldog win this weekend should put FSU and Bama out and that's what I'm hoping for. 

If that happens
Oregon
MS State
Ohio State (?)
Baylor - looks like the committee is giving the edge to teams who won in the head to head matchups

Why would you deliberately ask for such things? Have a heart.
Hell of a way to treat the greatest corner in school history, Miami.
Shareece Wright would start over him
ereck flowers expected to play

How healthy is he?

Last edited:

Oregon
MS State
Ohio State (?)
Why would you deliberately ask for such things? Have a heart.
That 4 is all I want for Christmas

The-Grinch-how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-30805471-1200-813.jpg
 edit: damn that pic is big. my fault

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom