OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: He’s such an idiot.

I’m not even upset he’s not suspending him because I don’t think it matters as anything more than window dressing - especially for a kid that’s by all indications been a model citizen every other day he’s been on your campus.

But you could address this a million ways and this is where you land? Buffoon, but par for the Gundy course.

Last edited:
This is about to be all of us in here realizing we’re washed at the game :lol:

IMG_5778.jpeg

This a trustworthy account? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am not really in the know about schools and money (besides OSU being broke) but isn’t that a lot for a school to pay for an exit fee?

(I also don’t believe it’s true they’re leaving)

Highly doubt they can afford to pay the exit fee and forgo revenue sharing without private equity backing them. Either way, it’s a raw deal.

Going to assume Oregon or USC. His dad was a Buckeye and it’s pretty well known he wants to go to a different school than his dad did

Eh I don’t think he’s even come close to what Snyder did at KSU. From 97-03 Snyder had six 11 win seasons. KSU was way worse off before Snyder took over than Kansas was when Lance took them over

Eh I don’t think he’s even come close to what Snyder did at KSU. From 97-03 Snyder had six 11 win seasons. KSU was way worse off before Snyder took over than Kansas was when Lance took them over
KSU was in a bad spot. I mean a really bad spot before Synder took over but as someone who has followed the KU program my whole life it was damn near close to KSU back in the 80s. Les did breathe some life into though. I’ll give you that.

I think the article was just comparing their first 3 years. Snyder obviously went on to have a hall of fame coaching career

Back
Top Bottom