OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamarcus Russell was the best QB they had under Les, and they didn’t get better QBs because Louisiana wasn’t pumping them out like that and Les didn’t care about that position. He wasn’t trying to run a passing offense anyway.

Do yall think Oregon will win a Natty before uncle Phil passes? He’s 86 right now. Feldman mentioned Knight and Oregon being “all in” on winning a title before he passes. I don’t know that he’s sick or anything like that but interesting he mentioned that

Do yall think Oregon will win a Natty before uncle Phil passes? He’s 86 right now. Feldman mentioned Knight and Oregon being “all in” on winning a title before he passes. I don’t know that he’s sick or anything like that but interesting he mentioned that
No

It’s kind of hilarious that one lost recruit to Oregon has the Texas fanbase on tilt like this. Like they’re not doing the exact same thing :lol:

If Dante Moore lives up to his billing a I can see it in like 2 years

I have a bunch of hot takes for this coming season. Waiting for when we all post our individually crafted season previews.

:lol:

I have a bunch of hot takes for this coming season. Waiting for when we all post our individually crafted season previews.

Oregon wins the B1G in their first season

A team not named UGA, OSU, or Oregon wins the natty

Texas wins the SEC

Clemson comes out of nowhere to win the ACC by beating Miami in the championship. Both make the playoff

Utah makes the playoff by winning the B12

Clemson comes out of nowhere to win the ACC by beating Miami in the championship. Both make the playoff
IMG_5504.gif

:lol:

I feel like we’re all expecting Clemson to take an even further step back but will shock (and disappoint) all of us and be good
I’m not. I have clemson winning the ACC.

They’re seriously lacking at WR and RB like Bobby Layne Bobby Layne said, but FSU isn’t as talented as they were last season either (Mike your QB, woof) and no one actually believes Mario Cristobal is not going to **** up the best starting 22 in ACC history. So that leaves Clemson.

Back
Top Bottom