• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If a team "doesn't make adjustments" when things go wrong, is it them ignoring needing to make adjustments, or them just not having the players to make said adjustments.
Fans are nuts

wasn't directed at you but since I was replying to your post I see why you took it that way. I know you're realistic w/ expectations :lol:
Most folks I know were realistically expecting anywhere from 7-5 to 9-3 this season. Of course those expectations get adjusted a little bit based on early returns (like winning a road game nobody really expected to win). But I'm sure you of all people knows all too well the feeling of seeing your team fail to make even the simplest adjustments and lose games by doing the same **** for four quarters. It's so damn frustrating. I guess the only problem is I'm not getting paid millions of dollars a year to completely disregard those issues.

Of course I know lol but miami hasn't had me hyped after a week 1 win since Jacory won in Tallahassee :smh: ....seems so long ago

If a team "doesn't make adjustments" when things go wrong, is it them ignoring needing to make adjustments, or them just not having the players to make said adjustments.
Fans are nuts
You're right man, we just don't have the thugs that we need to have a successful team. If only we could recruit more *******s...

I guess h00d rat is censored nowadays.

Last edited:
guysgirl-Oct.-10-10.58.jpg

Muschamp will get fired after UGA beats us if He somehow beats Mizzou.

Driskel better not play another snap this year. I knew when Robinson got tackled at 2 yd line we would lose.

Went to Louisville Clemson game today. Great atmosphere in Death Valley.

Impressive win by Ole Miss.

Went into College Station and dominated.

Ole Miss may end up being the better team, but at this point in the season you have to rank us higher based on the wins thus far, right?

I mean I knew the Aggies could lose, and that wasn't surprising. What was surprising though was that we didn't even have a chance.

Both the offensive and defensive lines were manhandled.

Kenny Hill is not accurate at all, and it's a major problem. I felt like I was watching the damn Texans again. They're afraid to throw the ball down the field.

Snyder has been a joke of a defensive coordinator. He flat out just doesn't put our defense in a situation to succeed. Very bad schemes all over the place.

The biggest eye opening thing to me is how the offense has just stalled out. In the past the offense would bail the defense out giving up 35 points... But not tonight.

End rant.

what's funny is, the defense wasn't that bad. we literally gave them 14 points. after the first quarter and the long drives, the defense played relatively well. offensively we just look lost.

FSU is just sliding by because they're already #1 and keep winning but IMO they should be outside the top 5

Only convincing win they've had was Wake Forest .. Clemson was a good one but Clemson gave that one up

what's funny is, the defense wasn't that bad. we literally gave them 14 points. after the first quarter and the long drives, the defense played relatively well. offensively we just look lost.

But but Kenny Hill threw for 400 yards!

#Sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom