• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew TX A&M was wrongfully ranked frontrunners

Next week poll

1.Ole Miss
2.FSU
3.MS ST
4. And so on ...

Can't nickname yourself. Nothing good happens when you nickname yourself, Kenny. Pimp C rolling over in his grave

ole miss looks 10x better than MS St who got that struggle win thanks to Auburn
A&M is going to make a comeback and compete in the second-half. If Ole Miss hangs on, they share a common victory with Mississippi State over A&M. Mississippi's other signature win, Bama, doesn't match a victory at Baton Rogue, one of the best of the season, and #2 ranked Auburn.

Kenny Hill is a ******* clown. Reggie Ball reincarnated. Someone let me know when he throws an accurate pass more than 5 yards down the field. People giving this dude a nickname after 1 game... :rofl: :rofl:

Sumlin looks like a great coach right now too.

Kenny Hill is a ******* clown. Reggie Ball reincarnated. Someone let me know when he throws an accurate pass more than 5 yards down the field. People giving this dude a nickname after 1 game... :rofl: :rofl:

I know you're heated but call me crazy, still think A&M finds a way to rally and win in the second-half. One of their second-half TD will come on a ST return or major defensive play.

Kenny Hill is a ******* clown. Reggie Ball reincarnated. Someone let me know when he throws an accurate pass more than 5 yards down the field. People giving this dude a nickname after 1 game...
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't get that slight but ok......A&M fans more at fault for being delusional thinking yall were a top sec west team 

Back
Top Bottom