• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only does Brady hoke need to be fired , he might need a couple gut punches for leaving Morris out there.

But, he didn't know he was injured... At least that is what he tried telling telling the media after the game... Apparently he and Nuss had at it in front of the AD after the game... Hope they bounce Hoke, the locker room is a complete mess... DG98's face told the whole story... Peppers benched also seemed to ruffle some feathers... This whole staff is living 50 years ago.

Who would have guessed that you could turnover a team five times and still lose? This Syracuse team shoots itself in the foot week after week. If the offense held their own, SU had a legit shot at winning. Its frustrating following this team.

Not only does Brady hoke need to be fired , he might need a couple gut punches for leaving Morris out there.

But, he didn't know he was injured... At least that is what he tried telling telling the media after the game... Apparently he and Nuss had at it in front of the AD after the game... Hope they bounce Hoke, the locker room is a complete mess... DG98's face told the whole story... Peppers benched also seemed to ruffle some feathers... This whole staff is living 50 years ago.

Think he said something about , "if Shane needed to come out he would have told us"

I want to say you can't be that dumb, but from the stories I've heard from "a couple guys" He is really that dumb.

Talk that Peppers was held out of the game for yelling at a coach after making plays at practice.... If there is even a hint of truth to this, I hope the whole staff is canned... The locker room wasn't pretty after getting bent over AGAIN... Principal Anderson has lost this team

Gotta be canned regardless

i liked hoke too..but he lost that team. he gotta go. gardner needs to hold clipboard and morris should get to show what he has although i think he kinda stinks too

Back
Top Bottom