• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just now leaving the Husker game. We ready Sparty! Ameer is the best Husker since Eric Crouch! Sole possession of 1st place in the B1G

Last edited:
And what about Brian Kelly calling Everett Golson a ******* moron on national TV for everyone to see? BK knows nothing about class, so that's to be expected.

Sony Michel out 6 weeks [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Rumors that a Heisman candidate has been receiving money for autographs....[emoji]127807[/emoji][emoji]127811[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127811[/emoji][emoji]127807[/emoji]

I love my Beavers but Mike Riley needs to be fired. Worst play caller, has about 6 plays in his playbook and runs them out of the same formation every time so the defense knows what's coming. That hail Mary before half was inexcusable with 3 timeouts. If they had called one with 40 seconds to go USC would have punted. I am disgusted right now.

Just getting back..

Cravens at LB looks like a huge success

Adoree :wow: his time is here, start the kid, our best corner already

No passing TDs allowed yet this year :pimp:

I'm eager to see these new rankings tomorrow.

Missouri should crack the 25 hard after beating this ESPN jocked but tough SC team on the road, UCLA should swap spots with Michigan St and squeeze in that top ten.

Nobody deserves to fall from the top 10 but
UCLA should be in there and Michigan State should be on the outside if anything. They'll probably keep it as is though, Especially since 3 top 10 teams had byes

On 4th & 1:

psublockPOWER.0.gif

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...rly-concussed-shane-morris-in-the-game-has-no

Last edited:
And what about Brian Kelly calling Everett Golson a ******* moron on national TV for everyone to see? BK knows nothing about class, so that's to be expected.

*Proisse. Which isn't too far off. But he wins *shrugs*

Thanks Charlie for all the memories. I'll never forget that stunning home victory against WVU and the host of failed five star QB's you brought in.

Back
Top Bottom