Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ByqT-l4IEAA6He5.jpg

Saturday is supposed to hit the 100s in Pasadena during the day time. Thankfully UCLA got scheduled for a night game.

i cant intelligently speak on josh rosen until he takes a snap at the college level , maybe he would maybe he wouldn't

only California quarterback ive followed and been a fan of is Jake Browning , would you say Rosen is better in your eyes how does he fair against Browning ?
Browning may not even be top a 3 QB out of California this year...

A wildcard name to keep an eye on with the SMU vacancy is former Texas coach Mack Brown, now an ESPN broadcaster. Word is, some well-connected SMU brass are intrigued by Brown and think he might be tempted by the chance to coach again.

Brown is 63 and it's not common to follow one 60-plus year-old with another, but as one source pointed out, the Mustangs basketball coach (Larry Brown) is also in his 70s (74). 
http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...auburn-texas-am-cfb-week-5-big-picture-092814

I'd give Ole Miss a chance against Bama. But Bo will probably Bo with the game on the line. Great slate of games coming up though. Hopefully I'm off.

So Morris was taken outta the game for a leg injury & the concussion wasn't even noticed? If true then Hoke is scum.

Hoke is really getting hammered for the Morris thing. He should have been pulled well before the he sustained any kind of injury. I also don't know how the officials let hit that led to the concussion go.

Back
Top Bottom