Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lil Snoop quit at UCLA.

What are UGA's realistic expectations? 2 QB system in place? Doesn't sound good.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] at both statements.

UCLA coaches treating celeb kids like trash? Come home Cordell. We'll teach you to block.

Last edited:
He didn't even have a spot at SC did he? 
laugh.gif

He didn't even have a spot at SC did he? :lol:

Coulda walked on doe [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But in all seriousness people have been sayings Cordell seemed like he didn't really love the game. Even Snoop would say things on their show like "he doesn't play it with his whole heart sometimes. He quits."

Best of luck to him in his life and happiness.

not slick Oregon has been doing this

UNC too

It is slick. Michigan use to harp on being traditional. Arizona, Kansas, UConn, of course UNC, Cincinatti did it in the 90s and 2000s. That's why they got first dibs on the best basketball recruits. It's quite obvious Michigan is trying to transition with the times. Trust, I remember when theft Nike for Adidas in about 2007/2008. They're trying to recover from the doldrum years.

Last edited:
Samantha Ponder has stepped down from her sideline job.
Kevin Harlan's daughter now works for ESPN as a sideline reporter cfb.

She's a UGA grad and my future ex.

OAN: lil Snoop's HS coach was hired by UNLV, maybe Lil Snoop just trying to transfer? Hope he's not taking the Jay Datbull route [emoji]128514[/emoji]

She's a UGA grad and my future ex.

OAN: lil Snoop's HS coach was hired by UNLV, maybe Lil Snoop just trying to transfer? Hope he's not taking the Jay Datbull route [emoji]128514[/emoji]

He's still enrolled at UCLA just not an athlete. He's trying to pursue a film career.

By the way for those wondering apparently Bryce's situation is similar to Treon Harris's in that he had intercourse with a girl who later accused him of sexual assault. He said it was consensual, she said it wasn't, witnesses say it seemed and sounded consensual, university decides to expel him for being in that situation, police decide not to press charges for lack of evidence, judge decides the university's investigation, determination, and punishment lacked due process and ordered them to reinstate him which they are doing.

However they're saying because his actions were deemed to be unbecoming, they're going to hold him out of games until the court completed their review and orders them to reinstate him as an athlete.

It's all unfortunate.

Last edited:
Snoop's son didn't seem like he even cared about football. He's kind of a weird kid from what the show portrayed him.. introverted for sure. I don't think he's ever going to play again. Snoop should be on suicide watch though, he seemed obsessed with him playing

Sam Ponder is stepping away from most of her duties to be a mother to her child. I say good for her.

Nothing more important the family

Back
Top Bottom