Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple tidbits from a buddy regarding Gibson at WR:

"Gibson isn't going to be here for five years.

And Gibson really can't help you at QB this season.

Fastest way to see the field would be as a wide receiver.

by all accounts Torrance Gibson is absolutely, positively putting on a clinic out there---as we speak....

more details to follow---but Gibson is stealing the show....

Playing wide receiver only today. Caught at least two deep shots and runs like a gazelle. We may have found our answer to the "who will replace Devin Smith" question"

Iman meets JuJu at 0:22
laugh.gif
Dat LB Poly reunion 

How legit is scooby wrights height (6'1") my man look like a toddler on steroids .
He going first round regardless youtu.be/_M1PTdQyRVY

Last edited:
How legit is scooby wrights height (6'1") my man look like a toddler on steroids .
He going first round regardless
He's probably like 5'11" 1/2.  He's built like Zach Thomas was. 

Hopefully he goes to a team with a creative DC/Defensive-minded HC that will play to his strengths.  NYJ or Arizona could be good fits. 

Ricky Town requested and received a release from USC.

QB U.

Wonder why?

I'm sure it's Tate getting ready to commit.

He's struggling with the offense and was #4 on the depth chart right now because he isn't the run pass threat that Sam is. I think Ricky's great but even if he'd beaten out Sam he's not starting until 2017, and that's assuming whoever comes in next year doesn't seize the reigns (if it's Tate or the Hawaiian kid people keep comparing to Mariotta.)

Sucks though. I liked dude.

Last edited:
Sark on Ricky:

“Ricky Town has decided to transfer. We wish him the best of luck, he’s worked really hard, been a great member of our program and I’m sure wherever he goes he will be a good member of their program as well. Today was the first I heard from Ricky on this, we met and he said he had decided he wanted to move on so I wished him well. At the end of the day you want players who want to be here and if they don't, the timing was right because we hadn't started school so he could transfer and redshirt in order to play next year."

"The quarterback position is unique because you don't get to play two of them at the same time. It takes a certain type of make-up to envision three or four years down the road, it's not always about what is happening right now. Cody (Kessler) is a good example of that, he was third string and now he's on the cover of every magazine in America. But hey, I transferred, so I don't judge anybody, everybody approaches it differently."

Asked if Jalen Green could move back to QB:

"We're great at QB. Jalen is doing well at wideout, he's helping us. So what this does is give Sam more reps. We're really pleased with Cody and Max so this means Sam gets more reps. If we go through three quarterbacks in one year we're going to be in trouble at any level."

Tate's most likely gonna be an Aggie. USC is going after Tua, but it'll be difficult with Oregon.

Also a reporter was describing the accusations and alleged findings by the school regarding Bryce Dixon:

"She pulled away when he tried to remove her shorts, but Dixon held her arms so she could not move away from him. He covered her mouth with his hand when she protested. He put fingers in her mouth when she exclaimed "ow" and pulled her hair. Dixon admitted they did not kiss during the encounter. He also attempted a sex act and the end of the encounter the young woman found degrading. (I won't repeat it here.)

Friends of the trainer described her bawling, upset, and shaking when describing the incident. Pictures were taken right after the incident of bruises on the insides of her arms and legs, which USC reviewed.

In addition to the sexual misconduct findings per the student code of conduct, USC found Dixon violated the student code of conduct with the use of illegal drugs."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom