Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  41m41 minutes ago
SOURCE: Speculation on #Vols big WR Marquez North possibly being injured & lost for the season is all false. He may be out 1 wk or less

Vernon Adams taking his test right now...

:nerd:

I still think Jeff Lockie will win the job, even if Adams is available.

Am I reading this correctly , about the Gators .

"The new staff inherits one (1) offensive lineman with starting experience, Trip Thurman, who was held out of spring ball to allow him to recover from a shoulder injury"

:wow: :lol:

Think we will see the osu blackout jerseys against PSU, which makes sense considering they're always doing a "white out" game with us

Apparently Cardale and JT both have went to Urban and asked that Braxton take the first snap of the season at QB no matter what the play (QB run, pass, etc) since they have such high respect for him. Hope they allow that to happen :pimp:

Last edited:
Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 10m 10 minutes ago
Why did Michigan football get changed to Jordan brand. MJ himself called up Harbaugh & said he wanted to make it happen.

chuck was involved too :smokin :smokin :smokin

Was he doing seat rolls and the sled fell on his head? Most chutes aren't heavy enough to do something like that. 

Last edited:
we've been waiting on the tar heels to come out with jumpmen on their unis for over five years now. i'll eat some cat if michigan sports it first.

Lil Snoop quit at UCLA.

What are UGA's realistic expectations? 2 QB system in place? Doesn't sound good.

Damn snoop's son quit UCLA , was looking forward to see how he was gon play too :smh:

Bet he comes back like next year tho

Back
Top Bottom