• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The "Glow in the Dark" uniform picture up there for Oregon is a Photoshop, it's a poster the cheerleaders made so they could sell at the book store to raise money for the squad. The bookstore literally just got them today. If you look closely the home schedule is on there, it's just for promotional purposes. Makes a hell of a poster though.

From what I've seen of the "new" Oregon jerseys, there's just a lot more 3M on the jersey. Nice little touches, but not a complete revamp like we thought. 

Its not just some PS the cheerleaders made its been the whole marketing scheme for this year its all over anything that has to do with the football team inside and out thats how the rumor got started

View media item 1669280View media item 1669281View media item 1669282View media item 1669283View media item 1669284
if you notice on the shoes and hats that got released this morning the "O" logo is a glow in dark color

idk if its true but the signs are leading in that direction

probably turn the lights out on the first home game for the introduction and player warm ups

Reggie Bush can't be considered the best back. I don't care enough to look up the numbers, but Lendale ate big time into his carries.
Meh. Looked up the numbers. I'll retract my previous statement. Didn't realize Reggie put up such big numbers in the passing game
pimp.gif

But factual speaking, Lendale did have more carries in 03 and 04, and Reggie had 3 more carries in 05
laugh.gif
So you were or were not making a joke about Lendale "eating" Reggie's carries?

I think he just shared a trash opinion and then retracted once he looked at the stats. 
laugh.gif

Not sure of its been stated but The Solid Verbal is the best cfb podcast .

it is good and entertaining. i cycle between that and cbssports. Only beef with the cbs jawn is the sec slant.

Hopped in the NT pick em as well

The Pac 12 podcast and the Audible are good too.

My only issue with Solid Verbal is Dan and Ty have a few enormous (anti-USC) biases so they unapologetically let that color their coverage sometimes. We hear a ton about Oregon and ND.

The Pac 12 podcast and the Audible are good too.

My only issue with Solid Verbal is Dan and Ty have a few enormous (anti-USC) biases so they unapologetically let that color their coverage sometimes. We hear a ton about Oregon and ND.

i will check for those two as well. good looks on the recommendation. They were def down on em last yr but if i recall correctly one of em is on the USC hype train for this season. Thought i heard em say it in their breakdown preview a week or 2 ago. May be wrong

Back
Top Bottom