• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I understand Oregon is a marketable powerhouse and Nike makes a killing off them, but so many gimmicks and unnecessary jersey designs year after year. If they ever won the national championship, I can only imagine white nike would do to their jerseys :x

so braxton returning punts in practice 
nerd.gif

SHOWTIME SPORTS ‏@SHOsports  2h2 hours ago
“A Season With Notre Dame” premieres 9/8, chronicling a full season with the @FightingIrish @ASeasonWith #TCA15 

The black jerseys A&M released have helmets that reflect under the lights. Not sure if the jerseys do the same thing or not

I was at that game. My dad took me and my 2 cousins who weren't really into football and were complaining to leave. We walked out after WV scored. Got into the car put on the radio as soon as the Winslow 4th down catch happened. [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

The "Glow in the Dark" uniform picture up there for Oregon is a Photoshop, it's a poster the cheerleaders made so they could sell at the book store to raise money for the squad. The bookstore literally just got them today. If you look closely the home schedule is on there, it's just for promotional purposes. Makes a hell of a poster though.

From what I've seen of the "new" Oregon jerseys, there's just a lot more 3M on the jersey. Nice little touches, but not a complete revamp like we thought. 

Back
Top Bottom