Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tim May ‏@TIM_MAYsports  46m46 minutes ago
With Ohio State QB/H-B Braxton Miller switching from No.5 to No.1, wr Johnnie Dixon switching from No.1 to No.5.

Taylor Mays >>>>> every safety not named Eric. Don't you dare slander the Greek gawd.

Last edited:
Tomlinson senior year was 2000 .
In his senior season in 2000, Tomlinson led the NCAA for the second time with 2,158 yards and 22 touchdowns, and was recognized as a unanimous first-team All-American.He won the Doak Walker Award as the nation's best running back, and was a finalist for the Heisman, but came in fourth in the voting. He completed his college career with 5,263 rushing yards, ranking sixth in NCAA Division I history.

Last edited:
Did anyone have a better single season than Cam?
"McCord said he’s on one end of UM’s “speed” package, a 4-3 setup the Canes employ on third down. Darrion Owens is working behind him. The opposite ends are Trent Harris and Al-Quadin Muhammad. Demetrius Jackson is a candidate as well. Ufomba Kamalu and Chad Thomas are working as the first-team tackles in that package, McCord said."

And 1-Gap defense

Hope
None of that matters if the secondary coverage is soft. smh

Did anyone have a better single season than Cam?
------

"McCord said he’s on one end of UM’s “speed” package, a 4-3 setup the Canes employ on third down. Darrion Owens is working behind him. The opposite ends are Trent Harris and Al-Quadin Muhammad. Demetrius Jackson is a candidate as well. Ufomba Kamalu and Chad Thomas are working as the first-team tackles in that package, McCord said."

And 1-Gap defense

Hope
Chad should never be in the tackle spot.

Osu announced they are only going to sell #1 and the year (2015=15) jerseys from now on due to the Obannon crap. So them irrelevant bums couldn't make the league and now we lose ncaa AND jerseys? Smh :smh:

Osu announced they are only going to sell #1 and the year (2015=15) jerseys from now on due to the Obannon crap. So them irrelevant bums couldn't make the league and now we lose ncaa AND jerseys? Smh :smh:

still can buy a personalized jersey

just make it for the name/number of the player you want for that year

I do this at times because my favorite player on my team might not have a jersey for sale ie last year the ducks didnt have a Devon Allen jersey for sale

Back
Top Bottom