• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Nako XL what's up with your son Mique? I'm hearing USC is actively recruiting his position and they're prepared for him to de-commit.
He's being weird but it's all in the real life recruiting game.

He says he's 100% solid to USC but considering all options before signing day
laugh.gif

I have no problem with it. I mean that's how regular high school kids do it. I flipped at the last minute. If schools/conferences have an issue with it then institute an early signing period in December already.

[@=/u/37687/Nako-XL]@Nako XL[/@] what's up with your son Mique? I'm hearing USC is actively recruiting his position and they're prepared for him to de-commit.

He says he's 100% solid to USC but considering all options before signing day :lol:

I have no problem with it. I mean that's how regular high school kids do it. I flipped at the last minute. If schools/conferences have an issue with it then institute an early signing period in December already.

What do you mean you flipped? You got a scholarship somewhere?

Bruce Feldman
‏@BruceFeldmanCFB
Brutal news for #MichiganState. star LB Ed Davis suffered a season-ending knee injury in Spartans first full pads practice on Wed.

[@=/u/37687/Nako-XL]@Nako XL[/@] what's up with your son Mique? I'm hearing USC is actively recruiting his position and they're prepared for him to de-commit.

He says he's 100% solid to USC but considering all options before signing day :lol:

Haha I was making a comparison to reg college admissions and D1 football committal process.

I did have an academic scholarship somewhere if I did early decision, changed my mind then was going to go somewhere else regular admission and the day I was supposed to give an answer sent in my signed letter to a completely different school.

My point is all kids are fickle and flip flop. People shouldn't be shocked when a 17 year old kid changes his mind every other week. He committed to USC before he'd visited any schools. Of course he's gonna see ASU and get turned out by those coeds.

And if SC wins 10 games I expect him to be there.

Last edited:

Haha I was making a comparison to reg college admissions and D1 football committal process.

I did have an academic scholarship somewhere if I did early decision, changed my mind then was going to go somewhere else regular admission and the day I was supposed to give an answer sent in my signed letter to a completely different school.

My point is all kids are fickle and flip flop. People shouldn't be shocked when a 17 year old kid changes his mind every other week. He committed to USC before he'd visited any schools. Of course he's gonna see ASU and get turned out by those coeds.

And if SC wins 10 games I expect him to be there.

How about when they lose to UCLA at home? hue hue hue

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  2h2 hours ago
Bad news for #Clemson .. Korrin Wiggins, a returning starter at DB, tore his ACL today & is out for the season

There's a rumor that Michigan DL Bryan Mone broke his leg today.  Would be a HUGE loss if true.

Marquez North suffered a season ending injury as well. Thought he was going to flourish this year man

@Th3RealF0lkBlu3s we've been losing to UCLA
laugh.gif

Hasn't stopped us yet.
Aw I wanted you to quote me to see my secret message.

If you guys get Jack Jones (which you will) I'm going to be sad.
Apparently a big factor with the Mique Juarez situation is him not liking the way the staff treated Stovall (recruiting him as an athlete then telling him they wanted him solely as a RB and essentially pushing him out for a better player at WR.)

It's worth noting that 99% of this is nonsense, hearsay, and he-said-she-said. From Mique himself he's 100% as of today but will look at other schools.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom