Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He had on the most dade county publix/target shopping outfit :lol:
Just walking around in sliders on campus

Last edited:
“There were points in the season when I wondered if I was having a slump. ‘Why aren’t I getting 15 tackles a game?’ I’d wonder. But that wasn’t my job. I was used like a DB a lot. In the USC game, I only had like two or three tackles. But I was manned up one-on-one on the island with [USC receiver] Nelson Agholor.”

Recalled Mora: “Going into that game, we knew we were going to put him on Nelson in man (coverage), but we were going to help him. After about the second series, Myles comes over to the sideline and says ‘Hey, help someone else. I got this guy.’”

For the record, Agholor is a potential first-round pick and finished with three catches for 24 yards.

New Army Uniforms.  

They also got rid of the black knights nickname.  For now on they will be calling themselves the Army West Point Cadets. 

“There were points in the season when I wondered if I was having a slump. ‘Why aren’t I getting 15 tackles a game?’ I’d wonder. But that wasn’t my job. I was used like a DB a lot. In the USC game, I only had like two or three tackles. But I was manned up one-on-one on the island with [USC receiver] Nelson Agholor.”

Recalled Mora: “Going into that game, we knew we were going to put him on Nelson in man (coverage), but we were going to help him. After about the second series, Myles comes over to the sideline and says ‘Hey, help someone else. I got this guy.’”

For the record, Agholor is a potential first-round pick and finished with three catches for 24 yards.

He killed us that game. So did Hundley. Especially Hundley. Everyone talks about his athleticism and almost running back like skill set but they never mention his immense IQ. I heard he really impressed the interviewers at the combine too. He's gonna be a treat to watch on TV for the next couple of years. I really see him playing an almost Tebow like role for the Pac12 network on their post game show.

He killed us that game. So did Hundley. Especially Hundley. Everyone talks about his athleticism and almost running back like skill set but they never mention his immense IQ. I heard he really impressed the interviewers at the combine too. He's gonna be a treat to watch on TV for the next couple of years. I really see him playing an almost Tebow like role for the Pac12 network on their post game show.

:lol:

CCmoaY7WYAEzes2.jpg

LSU lineman get heated and throw punches during “Big Cat Drill” at spring practice

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2431021-lsu-linemen-scuffle-during-intense-big-cat-drill-at-spring-practice

YO, Kentucky wild

So apparently this happened at a bar, EKU players and Kentucky players were there, EKU player goes crazy and starts swinging. EKU palyer ends up getting beat down BAD and there were 3 Kentucky players who beat the charges

THEN 

Hours later, those same 3 Kentucky players arrive on EKU's campus for some reason and another EKU player (a transfer from Kentucky nonetheless) comes out of nowhere and does this (he has not been charged)

Guy who got knocked out is a Kentucky QB named Drew Barker

How they gonna watch they dude get snuffed like that?

laugh.gif
Self preservation lol

Or maybe they don't ride with that QB like that, or maybe the QB had it coming for what they all did at the bar earlier in the night

Plus, it was on EKU campus, you in enemy territory. They realized it quick 
laugh.gif

You gotta roll up with goons if you wanna walk into territory like that.. at least a few big lineman or linebackers

Cheap shots are despicable though

Last edited:
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/4/16/8423277/2016-quarterback-recruits

If you don't have a blue-chip QB commit yet, you're probably not getting one

14035678073_24c1d74931_z.0.0.0.0.jpg

Good morning! It's your daily roundup of everything college football.

Quarterbacks tend to commit earlier than players at other positions. Coaches sell them on the idea of leading a school's class, and once one of them commits to a school, that school's essentially crossed off every other QB's list. Some schools do end up taking multiple QBs in a class, but one per class is much more common.

And in the 2016 class, the dominos are falling.

Wednesday alone saw three four-star commits: Jarrett Guarantano to Tennessee over Ohio State and Rutgers, Devon Modster to Arizona over UCLA and Boise State, and Tristen Wallace to Ohio State over most of Texas.

Of the top 10 quarterbacks in the 2016 class, exactly two of them are still uncommitted as of April 15. If your team is looking for a quarterback, you might want to get a move on.

Yeeeeeesh. Kentucky quarterback Drew Barker gets sucker-punched by an EKU player, part of a night full of confrontations between the two teams. They play this season.

Will last year's breakout fall off? Bill C's preview series moves on to Colorado State, which is starting over in a sense with Mike Bobo at the helm after Jim McElwain left for Florida. Will the Rams take a step back in 2015? Maybe not, actually.

The country's spread-iest spread offense is ... For the second year in a row, one Bill C metric names Kansas State. Surprised?

YOU ARE OLD. Brian Dawkins Jr., son of the NFL player who retired in 2011, is already a college football commit. He's headed to Clemson, though our Clemson site worries he's too small.

Think he looks like his pops?

Screen_Shot_2015-04-16_at_8.26.09_AM.0.png

Elsewhere in CROOTIN: Four-star offensive linemen commit to USC and to Washington.

Heating up in Austin. Tyrone Swoopes has been getting the majority of the first string snaps this spring for Texas, but head coach Charlie Strong said on Wednesday that Jerrod Heard has "closed the gap" on him.

Penn State's offense might be good! Penn State fans are pretty excited about their wide receiving corps, which returns literally all of Christian Hackenberg's weapons. If the offensive line play can improve, the Nittany Lions could score in bunches.

Soldier scholar. California Golden Blogs has a long read on a former Cal football player who wound up in Afghanistan.

Imagine that. Reports seem to indicate Washington State's defense looks... good? Even a move toward average would be massive.

In more important Wazzu news, the first Mike Leach quotes of spring continue to trickle out:

CCp6Yl_VEAAOt8u.png

http://www.cougcenter.com/2015/4/15...-the-cougs-take-the-field-for-day-9-of-spring

Last edited:
Dude got sucker punched in that 2nd vid :smh:

Wait did dude walk through the door, take his hoody off, and then drop him? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom