• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if big 12 gets left out if they call BYU and Boise state (or some other team) with immediate invites to the conference to get a conference championship game put in place by next season

They said from the beginning that the goal was to put the 4 BEST teams in the playoff. Regardless of record. FSU at no point and time had looked like the best team in the country period. The only thing keeping them in the conversation is the 0 in the loss column you know damn well if they had 1 loss they'd be getting ZERO consideration.

Last edited:
Their schedule  record says otherwise though.

Wins do count. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
They said from the beginning that the goal was to put the 4 BEST teams in the playoff. Regardless of record. FSU at no point and time had looked like the best team in the country period.

That's what I've wondered... Doesn't matter what FSU did last year. Are they one of the four best teams? I'm not so sure they'd be favored in any game in the playoff...

If this was still BCS it would be bama at 1 and FSU at 2 just because they're reigning champs and went undefeated (even with the so-called "top" ooc games)

They said from the beginning that the goal was to put the 4 BEST teams in the playoff. Regardless of record. FSU at no point and time had looked like the best team in the country period. The only thing keeping them in the conversation is the 0 in the loss column you know damn well if they had 1 loss they'd be getting ZERO consideration.
But the fact remains that FSU is undefeated, and that should hold more weight plain and simple. FSU record says that there the best up to this point. Defending champs, undefeated this season up to this point.

I even admit FSU was the top team last year. But this team ain't last years by a long shot. Reason I got em getting exposed come playoff time

That's what I've wondered... Doesn't matter what FSU did last year. Are they one of the four best teams? I'm not so sure they'd be favored in any game in the playoff...

Vegas has FSU as an underdog to every team except OSU I believe.

Baylor deserves the spot

They just beat KSU who was #9
They beat TCU who is a top 5 team
They beat Oklahoma and Oklahoma St. Not sure how much weight that holds :lol:

In rather see TCU in tbh cause I feel like Baylor is going to get blown out by any of other teams.

The six vying, realistically, are Alabama, Florida State, Oregon, Ohio State, TCU and Baylor.

The only one to beat a team from that six: Baylor.
The one-loss team whose one loss came from one of those six: TCU.

Neither will probably end up making it.

*** Why would OSU be ahead of FSU in the top-4? An ACC team dealt OSU a loss... and the Noles went undefeated overall and in the ACC so..

Last edited:
I even admit FSU was the top team last year. But this team ain't last years by a long shot. Reason I got em getting exposed come playoff time
That's what most are waiting for as far as being exposed. Cant ignore the the fact that they are winning there games like they should. They way I see it, if FSU would have lost a game they would have drop in the rankings, and rightfully so, but when they win all of there games they should be given the same respect as a undefeated team. No way a one loss team should be ahead of them right now. 

As much as it pains me, Arizona winning at Oregon is easily the best road win.

I don't think there's any room to debate that

Back
Top Bottom