• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BYU makes sense but Boise State is a thing of the past. Petersen brought some national attention to the program but bolted when he realized he hit the ceiling there.

If I were the Big 12 I would look into bringing in UCF, a program with recent success and tons of upside.

Last edited:
No one really cares if Oregon jumps to number #1 the nation has eyes on Ohio St/Baylor/TCU n they really wanna cash out with these ratings and games so in that case

Oregon
Bama
FSU
Ohio State

Last edited:
I wonder if big 12 gets left out if they call BYU and Boise state (or some other team) with immediate invites to the conference to get a conference championship game put in place by next season
They wont have to if the NCAA lets them have one with 10 teams. 

Bama-oregon-fsu-baylor. I'd rather see tcu take no.4 but the committee is going to honor baylors head to head. Ohio state can't justify a spot with only two good wins.......

Last edited:
 I think TCU would beat Baylor at least 6 out of 10 times. At this point. Yes, Baylor won head-to-head, but isn't the whole point to get the FOUR best teams at THIS POINT in the playoff? 
According to this statement, Baylor is one of the best four teams. You saying because you THINK TCU would beat Baylor 6/10 times is just your opinion but somehow trumps the FACT that Baylor beat TCU? Regardless of how Baylor defense looks, it was good enough to help beat TCU, and that's all that matters.

Bama-oregon-fsu-baylor. I'd rather see tcu take no.4 but the committee is going to honor baylors head to head. Ohio state can't justify a spot with only two good wins.......

Opponent records by team:

Ohio State - 84-60
TCU - 61-70
Baylor - 61-70

Our SOS is better than both

OSU beat 9 bowl eligible teams, TCU 5

But I'm wondering, how many more "good wins" do those other teams have?

Oregon's win Friday showed how pathetic their loss is. Losing to Zona in Eugene... in EUGENE ... is terrible. The Wildcats aren't the seventh best team in the country, we know this.

The committee would already be starting off it's first year as a joke if OSU gets in. They put TCU over FSU last week, so if they jumped FSU to 3, and then slid TCU out then that'd be silly. 

"The committee would already be starting off it's first year as a joke if OSU gets in. They put TCU over FSU last week, so if they jumped FSU to 3, and then slid TCU out then that'd be silly. "

What would be worse: them doing the wrong thing because they messed up one of the week's polls OR just getting it right and not jobbing OSU?

I don't give a **** if their laminated, final four contradicts what they said last week. We make fun of the constant Tuesday shuffling but now we're going to be upset if they don't stick by last week's improper ranking? Come on.

Last edited:
I still think they pick TCU after these weeks being in the top 4. I think they weigh the losses against the three and TCU has the best loss. Just my opinion on how they think.

Not that it matters now, but who would have got in between Bama,Oregon, and FSU last year?

Last edited:
Since the committe moved TCU up to #3 last week I don't see them leaving them out all together in the final rankings.

We give OSU's loss context, so TCU's non-conf. advantage over Baylor (their Sept. 13 30-7 win over Minnesota) should have context too.

Gophers starting quarterback, Mitch Leidner, played with sprained ligament in his left knee that he suffered the week prior. And, he was knocked out of the game in the fourth quarter with turf toe.

The Horned Frogs were -16 in that game.

They are gonna drag out this final four until the end of the show watch

cant wait for the jimmies :rofl:

watching for the laughs cause honestly idc who we play

we play FSU I get tickets from a FSU player and get to see my Ducks

we play Ohio St with a 3rd QB.......I'll take that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom