Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
usc/ucla home jerseys on the field together is :nthat:

Love that they do this. I wish more teams would take this approach, especially in-state rivals where they call the same state home.

The explanation of in state rivals made me laugh.

I'm gonna send a letter of resignation to the Miami AD from Golden to go ahead and get the ball rolling. Head of ACC officiating (think that's who that was) said Jameis should have been tossed.

I love that a FSU win can never just be a W, there has to be a reason why it was fraudulent. So I guess it's the kick Winston out of the game narrative this week

I love that a FSU win can never just be a W, there has to be a reason why it was fraudulent. So I guess it's the kick Winston out of the game narrative this week

FSU will win against the Gators

I think the GT game is gonna be close and GT will wear them out by the 4th qt add the weather in too

we all know its coming I gotta tip my hat cause most teams would have folded at least once by now but you can not keep "getting by" each game even Jimbo has stated that "we cant keep this up or we will go down"

Last edited:
Wait until they repeat this year, against Bama.

I don't even want to hear what Saban will come up with.

Exactly.
This is the game to bet against Missouri
Took Tennessee tonight.
mean.gif

But yes...I alays feel confident betting on a Bielema coached team.
at least I wasn't the only one 
mean.gif

I'm actually impressed by this tight rope FSU is walking on.....usually these teams get knocked off by now but they keep on winning close ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom