• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBoone isn't too enthralled with Gundy from the rumor mill.

Strong ain't leaving Texas.

You could tell he wasn't from that quote from the other week

Gotta be personal

what quote? i saw on twitter where gundy peoples are pushing for the florida job..that might be what you're referring too.

"When asked specifically if he was still supportive of Gundy, Pickens said, "My response to that is I'm certainly supportive of Oklahoma State University. I'm always going to be for OSU, I don't care who coaches 'em.""

What about Kirby Smart? Or would UF not wanna go the DC route again?

I always wonder if that dude is the coach in waiting for Bama, shocked he doesn't have a HC gig yet

lately I assumed he is

sooooo many top schools will take him cause lets be honest during the Bama dynasty its been the defense that holds that team together even this year defenses across the country have been horrible but Bama always has a solid bunch

The Bama defense over the past couple of seasons has been deceptively shaky in the secondary though. They're super susceptible to big plays. Even this year, they're ranked in the top 1o in defensive efficiency, but I'm not sure how much of that has to do with the offenses they've faced and how much it is them actually being great.

I think people tend to assume they're a good defense just because they're Alabama, but besides Mississippi State they haven't faced any great offenses.

It's probably a little bit of both.

Last edited:
The Bama defense over the past couple of seasons has been deceptively shaky in the secondary though. They're super susceptible to big plays. Even this year, they're ranked in the top 1o in defensive efficiency, but I'm not sure how much of that has to do with the offenses they've faced and how much it is them actually being great.

I think people tend to assume they're a good defense just because they're Alabama, but besides Mississippi State they haven't faced any great offenses.

It's probably a little bit of both.

look at all the Bama defensive players that are in the league from the dynasty years :x :smokin

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/11/24/...tt-bielema-wears-afro-to-welcome-star-recruit

B3AAMufIAAAAvpp.jpg

I am extremely interested to see who gets the job. I know there's the usual candidates who are brought up every single time a position opens up (Stoops, Gruden, etc) and they never take it. Seems like this time they need to go with a proven winner. They did a segment about it on sirius and looked back at previous coaches: Spurrier was a winner before Florida and won there, Zook hadn't won before Florida then sucked there, Urban was a winner before and won there, Muschamp had no prior experience and sucked.

Wonder who scUM will hire :nerd:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

We will be delivert from the tyranny on Saturday.

Winston should he suspended for the rest of the year for pushing that ref. What an *******.

laugh.gif
Not according to the ACC Head of officials

smile.gif

10qi991.jpg
pic shows how VT has fallen. used  to be a threat every year. now beamer is happy to get to an overtime game tied 0-0 with Wake Forest.

may be time for him to call it quits

wait; people think FSU has a qb that's twice as good as Winston on the bench or am I missing the sarcasm?

Back
Top Bottom