• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oregon is the only team in the AP/Coaches top 10 to have wins against two teams also in the top 10 (Mich. St. and UCLA)

So, there is a Monopoly on football in LA?

@BruceFeldmanCFB: Brett Hundley: "#UCLA owns LA. Remember that." #Bruins QB is now 3-0 vs. Trojans.
a lease
NOT WITH THAT BUM *** HEAD COACH AT USC

going for it on 4th down like its madden
roll.gif
roll.gif

UCLA WE RUN LA!!!

BEAT STANFORD WE WANT OREGON!!!

Nako put the bottle and gun down and show your face

[h2]Sources: Gundy pursuing UF job[/h2]
Nov 22, 5:21 PM

According to three sources in the coaching community, Oklahoma State head coach  Mike Gundy, the Vegas favorite to land the vacant Florida head coach job, wants the position and through back channels has been letting his interest be known.
http://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Sources-Gundy-pursuing-UF-job-33176623

FootballScoop Staff @FootballScoop  ·  8h 8 hours ago
I don’t expect Gundy to leave anytime soon. RT @chappell_carl: @FootballScoop - chances Gundy is gone from #OkState after this year?

Last edited:
He either really wants out of Stillwater or he is the greatest power player ever.

I am a Gundy fan, simply because of his adjustment from being a OFfensive coach to actually being a head coach and program leader

He's gotta realize by now there's a ceiling on what he can do at OSU... Florida might be the best job in the country.

It also maybe the most stressful job . Their bball program puts pressure on em and vice versa

There's also no one in the world who would turn down the Florida job too. Sheeeeeeeeeeit even Shaka Smart would take the UF football coaching Job

Last edited:
Rick Neuheisel is smiling in heaven [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Edit: rep nako...haven't seen that pic in so long lol

Last edited:
It also maybe the most stressful job . Their bball program puts pressure on em and vice versa

There's also no one in the world who would turn down the Florida job too. Sheeeeeeeeeeit even Shaka Smart would take the UF football coaching Job

Don't think Saban or Sumlin would leave but everyone else is fair game. I'd be ok with Gundy. The East is there for the taking for us next couple years.

Don't think Saban or Sumlin would leave but everyone else is fair game. I'd be ok with Gundy. The East is there for the taking for us next couple years.

What about Kirby Smart? Or would UF not wanna go the DC route again?

I always wonder if that dude is the coach in waiting for Bama, shocked he doesn't have a HC gig yet

They just did that with Muschamp and it turned out disastrous. No way they go the coordinator route again.

Last edited:
Auburn upsetting bama :pimp:

Gundy at Florida would be nice..but Boone just gonna throw him even more money. I doubt he leaves Ok State tbh

Last edited:
TBoone isn't too enthralled with Gundy from the rumor mill.

Strong ain't leaving Texas.

If Golden ain't to going leave, he better not blow this class.

Coley is going to have to work some magic again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom