• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now everybody cares about the SEC non-conference schedule?Man please, what happened to the "they beat themselves up" narrative?Guess it fits your argument now, so it's cool to *****.Man shut up! Yall knew the schedule 3 moths ago. Just shut up., Jesus Christ.

Now everybody cares about the SEC non-conference schedule? Man please, what happened to the "they beat themselves up" narrative? Guess it fits your argument now, so it's cool to *****. Man shut up! Yall knew the schedule 3 moths ago. Just shut up., Jesus Christ.
laugh.gif
preach

Not in here.
If I want to ***** I can, I started the season *****ing, I didn't wait 12 weeks in to cry about it.
The people who started out *****ing can *****, the people I'm talking about know who they are.
The ones *****ing now and defended it then, that's who I'm talkig about

Nah you're new here. It's one of the main things the Ducks and Trojan fans bring up every single season. And everyone usually ignores them.

Dude, all I'm telling you is this, before the season even started I made a single post about the SEC weak OOC shchedule and amount of Conference games.

Dudes tried to flame for weeks man.

Say dudes been *****ing if you'd like, I'm just telling you nobody agreed with me or made a post stating such( not that i need my commnets backed).

I just find it hard to believe now, that you say "im new and dudes been *****ing", when I straight up lived the silliness just 12 weeks ago.

If me *****ing constitutes "people been *****ing for years in here", then I guess your right.

Because LOL, I didn't hear anybody *****ing, if anything they tried to join in on the cool train and bash a-friend.

can CBS pick up the Iron Bowl now since the Egg Bowl will not be a matchup of top 10 teams anymore? According to the schedule espn has the iron bowl next week...

CBS is unable to cause they have aired Alabama the maximum amount of times they are allowed by the SEC

Cot damn you Bielema, I've been saying Arkansas is much better all year, now you want to get it done? :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom