• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah not at all...but I laughed a bit when I saw that someone else thought I was saying Vandy was a quality win. Ohio State and Baylor probably gonna lose again and TCU doesn't  have a chance at a quality for them to jump someone. If State wins they should be fine, unless the committee really doesn't want to send 2 teams from the same conference to the playoff. 
Who is going to beat Ohio State? Indiana? Michigan?
laugh.gif
You have to know I'm talking about in the big 10 title game right? You just wanted to use that little laughing man. 

Nah not at all...but I laughed a bit when I saw that someone else thought I was saying Vandy was a quality win. Ohio State and Baylor probably gonna lose again and TCU doesn't  have a chance at a quality for them to jump someone. If State wins they should be fine, unless the committee really doesn't want to send 2 teams from the same conference to the playoff. 
Who is going to beat Ohio State? Indiana? Michigan?
laugh.gif
Wisconsin, poss.

Oh, I have no doubt that FSU will be in there if they go undefeated. The point was that they wouldn't be in there because of some "benefit of the doubt" stuff.
based on teams that have a shot what are best/worse matchups for fsu ?

imo oregon. because if they fall behind against them like they have all season, they wont come back and win the game against oregon. they'll keep the foot on the pedal

I think physically they match well against oregon but you never really know how teams deal with oregons pace until kickoff

Last edited:
The Wisconsin team that hasn't even clinched their division yet?

Oh...
Hence, the poss. I was just answering your q on what I think he was referring to.

And you got clobbered by V-Tech and struggled against Minnesota and Penn State. I think you win out, but would losing to any of the three teams you face next be the biggest shock in the world? Don't come out here puffing your chest just because you think you're clear now that you got past that Minnesota juggernaut.

Last edited:
I think as a FSU fan this year has been way more entreating than last year, a ton more stressful but at least I have to watch every game all the way through. I also can't wait for next year to see if Jimbo can whip up some more QB magic

Hence, the poss. I was just answering your q on what I think he was referring to.

And you got clobbered by V-Tech and struggled against Minnesota and Penn State. I think you win out, but would losing to any of the three teams you face next be the biggest shock in the world? Don't come out here puffing your chest just because you think you're clear now that you got past that Minnesota juggernaut.

:lol:

Puffing my chest? Im definitely doing that considering I'm on the team and all :lol:

Struggled against Minnesota? Child please, did you watch the game? They were in clear control the whole game. Barring two turnovers it would've been a blowout

Let the hate flow through your veins

Back
Top Bottom