• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heading into practice this morning

B20S4o1CAAAEclf.jpg

Apparently he's been working out at a local high school to stay in form. Coulda used him against ASU...

Last edited:
Rankings are fine with Mississippi State at 4 or 5. With wins vs Vandy and Ole Miss they should be in the playoff. They were number 1 for a minute and after a road loss to the team that everyone thinks is the best team, they should be out? No way possible. And quality wins won't be seen as such after a couple of weeks. Just like quality wins over CURRENTLY ranked teams went from 3 to 1 for MSU, same will happen for other teams. Minnesota is 25 in the playoff ranking and is seen as a quality win for one of those highly ranked big 12 schools and Ohio State. Minnesota's remaining schedule: @ Nebraska, @ Wisconsin 

The rankings will continue to work themselves out. If all top 4 schools hold court, the rankings should stay the same.

*excuse my biases

Hail State though

This dude just said VANDY is a quality win.

Gee Tee Eff Ooh :lol:

BREAKING NEWS:

MARCUS MARIOTA HAS SCRAPE WITHE THE LAW. GETS A SPEEDING TICKET. ZOMG

:rofl: That's one thing that I am better than Marcus at (never got a ticket haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward FSU is in the best postion

Oregon still has @Oregon St who his coming off that ASU upset and the Pac12 title game

Miss St still has Ole Miss

Bama still has Auburn plus the SEC title

FSU got home against Boston College, Florida, and ACC title vs Duke (all unranked)

Last edited:
Lets say the top 7 win out. If Duke and Florida play FSU close does that give a TCU/Baylor a shot to sneak in? God forbid the Gators actually beat FSU in Muschamp's last game at the helm. Or is FSU on that benefit of the doubt wave still?

Rankings are fine with Mississippi State at 4 or 5. With wins vs Vandy and Ole Miss they should be in the playoff. They were number 1 for a minute and after a road loss to the team that everyone thinks is the best team, they should be out? No way possible. And quality wins won't be seen as such after a couple of weeks. Just like quality wins over CURRENTLY ranked teams went from 3 to 1 for MSU, same will happen for other teams. Minnesota is 25 in the playoff ranking and is seen as a quality win for one of those highly ranked big 12 schools and Ohio State. Minnesota's remaining schedule: @ Nebraska, @ Wisconsin 

The rankings will continue to work themselves out. If all top 4 schools hold court, the rankings should stay the same.

*excuse my biases

Hail State though
This dude just said VANDY is a quality win.

Gee Tee Eff Ooh
laugh.gif

BREAKING NEWS:

MARCUS MARIOTA HAS SCRAPE WITHE THE LAW. GETS A SPEEDING TICKET. ZOMG

roll.gif
That's one thing that I am better than Marcus at (never got a ticket haha)
Oh so several people want to play stupid today. State hasn't beat Vandy yet. They can't lose to them then beat Ole Miss and still get in so I said wins against Vandy AND Ole Miss (which equates to State winning out). Go be stupid somewhere else. 

Oh so several people want to play stupid today. State hasn't beat Vandy yet. They can't lose to them then beat Ole Miss and still get in so I said wins against Vandy AND Ole Miss (which equates to State winning out). Go be stupid somewhere else. 

View media item 1267834
Even if MSU wins out, I still doubt they'd get in over a B1G champ Ohio State or Baylor/TCU.

You guys underestimate how terrible that Virginia Tech loss is.

And how poor Ohio's schedule is.

If Miss St. wins out they get in over ohio state.

Prob don't get in over TCU/Baylor if they win out too, whether or not I agree with it (I mostly do. But like my posts above, see the argument in favor of MSU.)

Sidenotes: Baylor's defense is kinda very good when you look at the numbers. I didn't even notice.

Last edited:
Do you guys think MelGor breaks Barry Sanders's rushing record this year? He's got 4 games to get about 700 yards.

Nah not at all...but I laughed a bit when I saw that someone else thought I was saying Vandy was a quality win. Ohio State and Baylor probably gonna lose again and TCU doesn't  have a chance at a quality for them to jump someone. If State wins they should be fine, unless the committee really doesn't want to send 2 teams from the same conference to the playoff. 

Lets say the top 7 win out. If Duke and Florida play FSU close does that give a TCU/Baylor a shot to sneak in? God forbid the Gators actually beat FSU in Muschamp's last game at the helm. Or is FSU on that benefit of the doubt wave still?

I don't think there's any possibility of a "benefit of the doubt" being thrown in when they are undefeated and ranked behind two one loss teams

I don't think there's any possibility of a "benefit of the doubt" being thrown in when they are undefeated and ranked behind two one loss teams
Call it what you want but there is no way the defending champions go undefeated and don't make the playoff. That wouldn't make sense. 

Braxton Miller really not considering transferring. He must have already been convinced that switching positions will help his future career. 

Last edited:
Oh, I have no doubt that FSU will be in there if they go undefeated. The point was that they wouldn't be in there because of some "benefit of the doubt" stuff.

Nah not at all...but I laughed a bit when I saw that someone else thought I was saying Vandy was a quality win. Ohio State and Baylor probably gonna lose again and TCU doesn't  have a chance at a quality for them to jump someone. If State wins they should be fine, unless the committee really doesn't want to send 2 teams from the same conference to the playoff. 

Who is going to beat Ohio State? Indiana? Michigan? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom