• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ A student was posting on Reddit about how he heard a shot ring out, turned around and saw another student get shot and he took off running. Dude got home and saw a bullet hole through his bag and two books. He was one of the targets but his textbooks stopped the bullet. Posted pics and info to back it up (this was before the news was on top of it all.)

^ A student was posting on Reddit about how he heard a shot ring out, turned around and saw another student get shot and he took off running. Dude got home and saw a bullet hole through his bag and two books. He was one of the targets but his textbooks stopped the bullet. Posted pics and info to back it up (this was before the news was on top of it all.)

yeah dude is friends with people I know on facebook

today campus had this ghost like feeling over it

I woke up to my classmates texting me about it

Post from JC on Gatorbait

Spoke with two different college coaching sources today about various topics.

-Both said that when the smoke clears, the expect the next UF coach to be Bob Stoops.

"There will be two weeks of BS, then Stoops will be the guy," one said.

The other speculated (and I agree) that this would be the perfect time for Stoops to take the Florida job.

"You don't want to be the guy that follows Steve Spurrier at Florida. You don't want to be the guy that follows Urban Meyer at Florida. You want to be the guy to come in and bring the program back to life"

"He's 54 now and this would give him 10 more good years. He can hire a great staff and Florida is already good on defense, so it's a great time. He's been at Oklahoma for a long time."

If that happens, expect OU to take a long look at Arizona State head coach Todd Graham, who used to be at Tulsa.

My take: If Stoops is ever going to be the Gators head coach, now is the right time.

Chatter from two other sources, including one staff member from another SEC program, says to watch out for TCU head coach Gary Patterson for the Gators job.

I know I spoke highly of him here way back when, but there is a good bit of buzz coming from folks concerning that.

Both Stoops and Patterson obviously would be home run hires. Both are defensive-minded coaches who "get" the offensive side of the ball.

Hitting the rack. I will check for follow up questions tomorrow.

@henman11
Follow
Since this is spreading like fire. The words "last 3 games" came from Spence himself. He is either right, hopeful, or misinformed.

@davebiddle  ·  3h 3 hours ago
I'll say more when I can but @henman11 is on the right track. Spence won't play this weekend, but could be reinstated later this season.

@davebiddle  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Spence's appeal hearing is scheduled for Nov. 25 (Tuesday). Stay tuned.

@neill_jeff  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Miss St. pulls scholarship from our QB Chason Virgil w/16 days til graduation. Classless move by "coach" Dan Mullen

HC at West Mesquite HS in TX.

http://mississippistate.247sports.com/Bolt/2015-QB-Chason-Virgil-no-longer-committed-to-MSU-33120946

Kind of OT from the Mullen thing but greyshirting is just delaying enrollment until the next year right?  Or do you actually have to enroll and pay your own way for a year?  If it's the latter, do they participate as WO's during that GS season?

Last edited:
FSU folk, stay safe. Alleged suspect was a lawyer, who grew paranoid about conspiracy theories recently. Felt he was being targeted. Reportedly sent mysterious packages to 8 friends.

Would take bullets for Delta Gammas.

FSU folk, stay safe. Alleged suspect was a lawyer, who grew paranoid about conspiracy theories recently. Felt he was being targeted. Reportedly sent mysterious packages to 8 friends.

Would take bullets for Delta Gammas.

DGs :smokin

my boy Danny does videos for them and most of the sororities here

Back
Top Bottom