• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FSU folk, stay safe. Alleged suspect was a lawyer, who grew paranoid about conspiracy theories recently. Felt he was being targeted. Reportedly sent mysterious packages to 8 friends.

Would take bullets for Delta Gammas.
Yeah, dude was suffering from a mental illness
ohwell.gif

Tell me something. I have theories, but a lot of these top football and basketball recruits in the country, why do their moms/parents move with them when they go away to school?

I know and understand the obvious answers, but just wondering if there's anything I'm missing.

Last edited:
Stoops hates the SEC. With that said, him at Florida makes perfect sense.

Real ****** move from State. I'm sure this type of thing happens on the regular though. I'm thinking it means they got a commit from someone they liked better. And I think grayshirting is when you're just a regular student. He probably would have to pay for tickets and wouldn't be able to watch the game from the sideline. I'd reopen recruiting too. Florida State is gonna beat the **** out GT. Gonna look like last year's FSU team. 

Real ****** move from State. I'm sure this type of thing happens on the regular though. I'm thinking it means they got a commit from someone they liked better. And I think grayshirting is when you're just a regular student. He probably would have to pay for tickets and wouldn't be able to watch the game from the sideline. I'd reopen recruiting too. Florida State is gonna beat the **** out GT. Gonna look like last year's FSU team. 

Lulz @ FSU looking anything like last year team..they're gonna get chopped blocked to death...tech get any lead like miami had and that game is done triple option to death

Tony Bridges flipped to OM.

@bobcarskadon
Mississippi State senior safety Justin Cox has been suspended indefinitely for an off-campus incident Thursday night.

Lulz @ FSU looking anything like last year team..they're gonna get chopped blocked to death...tech get any lead like miami had and that game is done triple option to death
I hope I'm wrong but I think they'll win by 2+ tds. 

Tony Bridges flipped to OM.

@bobcarskadon
Mississippi State senior safety Justin Cox has been suspended indefinitely for an off-campus incident Thursday night.
secondary is already terrible. when are dudes going to learn that you can't get away with this anymore? he'll plead down and his football career is over with. 

Nope, I doubt that happens. One thing that UGA has certainly proved is that they are equipped to defend and shutdown a one dimensional offense like GT

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

@BruceFeldmanCFB
Follow
Coach I could see intriguing #Florida brass: Gary Andersen. Doing well at WISC & heard he's highly regarded by key ppl w #UF connections.

Back
Top Bottom