• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They said on the radio AM/Texas won't play because there is still so much "bad blood" between the higher ups at each school and they basically want nothing to do with each other. Although one reporter (for Texas) said that AM has too much to lose so they won't do it (take it with a grain of salt since it is a Texas reporter)

you come across as a cat that get's whooped on the reg, always puffin your chest out, sit yo *** down

Shutcho pie *** up with this Mr. Rogers neighborhood *** ****...you come try to beat my handsome *** bub...you'll get Peter Panned don't even try to be that brave loser doggy this ain't a movie ...go hump ya blow up doll's pooter

DAWGS on top **** what this clown talking bout

Last edited:
Shutcho pie *** up with this Mr. Rogers neighborhood *** ****...you come try to beat my handsome *** bub...you'll get Peter Panned don't doggy...go hump ya blow up doll pooter

DAWGS on top **** what this clown talking bout
All that yapping, shut you loud barking no bite *** up **** boy! 

All that yapping, shut you loud barking no bite *** up **** boy! 

Come bite me champ....uma keep barkin till you show up to the ******* yard....you ain't bout no of that you pie...and that NE better not stand for New England, because I'm out there...show up and get bent up pie *** boy

DAWGS on bottom
Come bite me champ....uma keep barkin till you show up to the ******* yard....you ain't bout no of that you pie...and that NE better not stand for New England, because I'm out there...show up and get bent up pie *** boy
Stands for Nebraska idiot, and if i was to meet your barking *** i would shove a fist down your soft *** throat **** boy. 

DAWGS on bottom
Stands for Nebraska idiot, and if i was to meet your barking *** i would shove a fist down your soft *** throat **** boy. 

Nebraska ? ***** go pick some corn and ride your sorry *** John Deere Tractor...you'll get your silly *** napped...barn house *** hill billy...close ya mouth and **** Nebraska too while we at it

Nebraska ? ***** go pick some corn and ride your sorry *** John Deere Tractor...you'll get your silly *** napped...barn house *** hill billy...close ya mouth and **** Nebraska too while we at it
That's right, NEBRASKA boy, it aint all corn fields and tractors bruh, come on over to Omaha and see how we do. Don't get it twisted, peel your wig back like a ear of corn. 

Last edited:
That's right, NEBRASKA boy, it aint all corn fields and tractors bruh, come on over to Omaha and see how we do. Don't get it twisted, peel your wig back like a ear of corn. 

Ain't **** in Omaha but hicks...and snitches in witness protection choose one clown...go milk your cows titters them the only ******* you touching Virgin! You'll get a gun in your face.

I remember you...you that trash Nebraska fan who was doing all that popping about uga....look at your **** bag team now, won't even sniff a plane to be in an arena to watch the playoffs...and look at uga...still in contention.. CLOWN...nobody *** team like that sorry *** state of yours.

Ain't **** in Omaha but hicks...and snitches in witness protection choose one clown...go milk your cows titters them the only ******* you touching Virgin! You'll get a gun in your face.

I remember you...you that trash Nebraska fan who was doing all that popping about uga....look at your **** bag team now, won't even sniff a plane to be in an arena to watch the playoffs...and look at uga...still in contention.. CLOWN...nobody *** team like that sorry *** state of yours.
roll.gif

wish you would put a gun in my face, Come here and get clapped, won't be no witness or snitch in my neck of the woods. 

What happened last time you played Nebraska? take that L son. Aint nobody fooled by your internet tough guy persona 

:rofl:
wish you would put a gun in my face, Come here and get clapped, won't be no witness or snitch in my neck of the woods. 
What happened last time you played Nebraska? take that L son. Aint nobody fooled by your internet tough guy persona 

Your neck of the woods...snitch, you surrounded by woods and the ******* FBI...ain't nobody willingly living in Nebraska clown...you ain't bout ****..silly little boy you got ya work out the garden you ain't never been in any type of streets not even on a sidewalk...you all porch...stay in ya place scrub right with ya scrub *** team

Your neck of the woods...snitch, you surrounded by woods and the ******* FBI...ain't nobody willingly living in Nebraska clown...you ain't bout ****..silly little boy you got ya work out the garden you ain't never been in any type of streets not even on a sidewalk...you all porch...stay in ya place scrub right with ya scrub *** team
Alright tough guy. All bark like i said. I'm done going back and forth. Believe what you want about Nebraska, Don't let reality hit you in the face if you ever venture here, keep them lips closed or you will be exposed. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ both sides

I'm not even gonna lie. All these high games are getting annoying. I have to wait all damn day to watch.

Back
Top Bottom