• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh, these Harvard signs on College Gameday 
roll.gif

Goin hard on Yale

"Even Jameis got into Yale"

Man shutcho whiney *** up...."but the sec but the sec"...worry about what arena league jerseys Oregon bum *** is wearing this week

You a clown, bruh :lol:

Love how you brushed off a legitimate argument and tried to flip the script. You stay scheduling Charleston Southern and remain the "mighty" SEC :rofl:

Bruh is lee corso drunk?

He's slurring his words lol

The man had a stroke a few years back. Hasn't been the same since. Sadly, he needs to retire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it bandwagon for me to pick a college fb team to root for randomly?
No college football team at my alma mater

Last edited:
You a clown, bruh :lol:

Love how you brushed off a legitimate argument and tried to flip the script. You stay scheduling Charleston Southern and remain the "mighty" SEC :rofl:
The man had a stroke a few years back. Hasn't been the same since. Sadly, he needs to retire.

It's not a legit argument, you just sound like the usual whiney *** pac 12 fan....sec don't need to schedule ****, playing each other is enough, you should be happy, LSU & Auburn both handed yall L's...yall only beat Tennessee.

It's not a legit argument, you just sound like the usual whiney *** pac 12 fan....sec don't need to schedule ****, playing each other is enough, you should be happy, LSU & Auburn both handed yall L's...yall only beat Tennessee.

Why are you talking about games from 2011? It's 2014 and it's a completely different team. Besides, I'm not even talking about Oregon. I'm talking about how the SEC schedules these ***** games in November when everyone else is playing conference games. Quit trying to change the subject.

This is Georgia's brutal 2014 SEC schedule:

Clemson
South Carolina
Troy
Tennessee
Vandy
Mizzou
Arkansas
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
Charleston Southern
Georgia Tech

There's a very good chance that schedule has one or two ranked teams by the end of the year.

College Gameday was talking about the SEC scheduling these cupcake games this late this morning.

The SEC coaches soundbites talking about how tough these teams are was some first class trolling.
laugh.gif

Why are you talking about games from 2011? It's 2014 and it's a completely different team. Besides, I'm not even talking about Oregon. I'm talking about how the SEC schedules these ***** games in November when everyone else is playing conference games. Quit trying to change the subject.

This is Georgia's brutal 2014 SEC schedule:

Clemson
South Carolina
Troy
Tennessee
Vandy
Mizzou
Arkansas
Florida
Kentucky
Auburn
Charleston Southern
Georgia Tech

There's a very good chance that schedule has one or two ranked teams by the end of the year.

But you're playing the mighty Colorado today...this argument is over.

But you're playing the mighty Colorado today...this argument is over.

There's a difference though. Georgia purposefully scheduled their wimpy game. Oregon is playing a conference game. Is Colorado a world beater? Far from it. But EVERY Power 5 conference team (except Clemson) today outside the SEC is playing a conference game. How can you possibly defend the SEC's scheduling "techniques"? I mean seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a difference though. Georgia purposefully scheduled their wimpy game. Oregon is playing a conference game. Is Colorado a world beater? Far from it. But EVERY Power 5 conference team (except Clemson) today outside the SEC is playing a conference game. How can you possibly defend the SEC's scheduling "techniques"? I mean seriously?

Because it doesn't effect my team at all, that's how.

All the Power 5 schools need to be playing the same amount of conference games, simple as that.

It's really not.

With a 10 team conference, everyone can play round robin style and there is no variance in schedule.

With 14 teams, that's not possible. There's still the variance in the SEC of having to play a weaker/stronger cross division opponent than someone else in your division.

Playing the weaker conference opponent is still preferable to scheduling the local CC for a late season breather, I feel.

Back
Top Bottom