• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we know losses are likely coming and the top will change but are we not supposed to talk about it? 

your team must be out, Nako?

Michigan State, Oklahoma, or  Nebraska?

edit:

Don't remember any Sooner fans. 

You the dude who like the Trojans?

Last edited:
These playoff prediction scenarios are so boring. Not taking a shot at anyone, but come on y'all. Truth be told two of the top 4 teams will prob lose before year's end so let's just let it play itself out.

I been telling people after week 13 we should have a clear picture

TCU or Baylor one of them gonna be upset

Both of those teams have a better shot at the playoff than the loser of Saturday's Alabama/Miss St game.

@McMurphyESPN
No charges against FSU’s Karlos Williams for alleged domestic violence, Talley police investigation concluded

we know losses are likely coming and the top will change but are we not supposed to talk about it? 

your team must be out, Nako?

Michigan State, Oklahoma, or  Nebraska?

edit:

Don't remember any Sooner fans. 

You the dude who like the Trojans?
Trojans. We were out before the season started.

And it's fine to talk about it, but people are speculating and mapping out 1,000 scenarios about a thing that is completely subjective.

Both of those teams have a better shot at the playoff than the loser of Saturday's Alabama/Miss St game.

I feel only 1 of them will get in

no way TCU and Baylor gets in unless everybody go down Miss St, Bama, Oregon, and FSU

that would give you

TCU
Baylor
Ohio St
Ole Miss

:x

I'll pass

Abdullah's not winning the Heisman
laugh.gif

Brett McMurphy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @McMurphyESPN
Follow
FSU, Ole Miss will open 2016 season Monday Sept. 5 at Orlando’s Citrus Bowl, sources told @ESPN

Boom.

Last edited:

These playoff prediction scenarios are so boring. Not taking a shot at anyone, but come on y'all. Truth be told two of the top 4 teams will prob lose before year's end so let's just let it play itself out.
I been telling people after week 13 we should have a clear picture

TCU or Baylor one of them gonna be upset
Excuse my bias but,

I honestly don't get why if State loses and wins against Vandy and Ole Miss they wouldnt have a real good shot at getting in. Ole Miss was 3 and loss to LSU and the following Tuesday the committee had them at 4. If State loses on the road to a team that everyone already thinks is the best team in college football why would they drop so far. And Ole Miss lost to LSU when people were saying LSU was trash. No other 1 loss team would have a better "quality loss." State has more top 10 wins than anyone else and Bama has no top 10 wins. The analysts' opinions on ESPN are changing like the weather. **** starting not to make sense. Can't even watch anymore.    /bias rant

With each passing day, I'm believing more and more State will win and not by a field goal at the end. I think they'll win by 10. 
Brett McMurphy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @McMurphyESPN
Follow
FSU, Ole Miss will open 2016 season Monday Sept. 5 at Orlando’s Citrus Bowl, sources told @ESPN

Boom.
Sorry bruh but by then FSU will be mediocre (again) and the full effect of those money bags being sent from Oxford will have kicked in. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom