• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a snowball's chance in hell Nebraska makes it to the top 4.
Nebraska hasn't beaten a ranked team all year. Miami and Michigan State are the only "good" teams they've even played. They get their shot this week, but regardless, they're not making that top 4. Zero chance.

Last edited:
If they lose to Bama I don't see how they would be in the playoff. That'd drop them to maybe 5-6, and assuming the other teams ahead of them win out then they're screwed.

What happens if:

Bama beats Miss State, loses to Auburn
Miss state loses to Ole Miss
UGA wins SEC title game

:nerd:

Then no sec team is the playoffs I would think depending on how the rest of the top 10 plays.

Would a committee just throw the sec title winner in the playoffs tho ? That's the real question.

Not if they lost to Florida.

5* DT rasheem green is visiting Miami this weekend including the other 100+ kids :lol:. I hope we don't **** the bed in front him tho we need DT badly.

Last edited:
:lol:

I would hope that your job doesn't hinge on Florida's production, that's a curious position to say the least

Last edited:
This weekend scares the hell outta me

Buckeyes gonna **** around and lose to Minny :smh: :smh:

Gotta terrible feeling.. hopefully i'm wrong

I've been to every Minnesota home game and I can tell you they have virtually no chance of beating OSU. The only sliver of hope MN would have is if it's -20 degrees out and a blizzard (which it might be :lol: )

Ducks gotta man up and treat every game like its do or die

hopefully Arizona beat ASU

5* DT rasheem green is visiting Miami this weekend including the other 100+ kids
laugh.gif
. I hope we don't **** the bed in front him tho we need DT badly.
Doesn't really matter either way. You're not getting him.

Last edited:

This weekend scares the hell outta me

Buckeyes gonna **** around and lose to Minny
mean.gif
mean.gif

Gotta terrible feeling.. hopefully i'm wrong
I've been to every Minnesota home game and I can tell you they have virtually no chance of beating OSU. The only sliver of hope MN would have is if it's -20 degrees out and a blizzard (which it might be
laugh.gif
)
I think Ohio wins easy, but MN don't turn the ball over a lot and they're very well coached. If JT has a bad game and MN can score early (forcing Ohio to throw it) they could pull off the big upset.

Hope State doesn't get intimidated by going to Tuscaloosa. It's less than 2 hours down the highway. Bama's only good wins are against LSU and A&M (just from how they dominated).

We beat them a couple of times while I was there with Croom but that was pre Saban. 

Sunday's Headlines:

Dak Does It: 1 Win Away From SEC Title Game 
#SavageDuke Carries 'Canes to Victory While Denying 'Noles Chance at Repeat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom