• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
everybody hyping Miami up

hopefully the players are not paying attention to the media

if I was Golden I would have them focused like no other bring all the old Canes back in

Instead of watching a movie together as a team let them sit and watch ESPN 30 for 30 The U part 1 and part 2

Let them watch videos of Sean Taylor and Ed Reed speeches

Then have Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis give them that pre game speech :smokin

if I was Golden I would have them focused like no other bring all the old Canes back in

Instead of watching a movie together as a team let them sit and watch ESPN 30 for 30 The U part 1 and part 2

Then have Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis give them that pre game speech
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
 Sound like one of them nostalgic *** Miami fans. Just win the game. All that extra **** won't do anything, man. 

:lol:  Sound like one of them nostalgic *** Miami fans. Just win the game. All that extra **** won't do anything, man. 

cant win with no heart

isnt that what Miami is now

a talented team with no passion or heart minus average Duke

Well let's say they do lose to Bama. TCU, Oregon, Baylor, FSU, Bama all win out. 3 of those spots are filled. The last one comes down to TCU, State and Baylor. Baylor would be the Big 12 champion and have the head to head over TCU and State and the frogs would both be 1 loss teams with better resumes in terms of opponents beat. That's quite the conundrum cause as it stands right now H2H doesn't mean anything.

Theoretically State would have one more showcase game with the Rebels while TCU finishes with Texas and Iowa St.

I just don't see how they could be left out for TCU unless the criteria changes at the very end of the year from what's been happening so far. Baylor gets the nod b/c of H2H and they are the conference champ maybe. But 4 top 10 wins vs TCU's 2 and them both not being conference champs. I don't know about that.

TCU and Baylor would be considered Co-champions just FYI.

Head to head would only matter if both miss the playoff then Baylor would get the nod for the better bowl game since they won. If both teams win out the committee will see them as co-champs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even gassing up @Trelvis Tha Thrilla, but my honest assessment is that TCU deserves the #2 spot as of right now. Their resume is the only one I'd take over Mississippi State. Four wins over top-20 opponents and their lone loss a razor-thin one to Baylor. A game they really should have won if not for defensive meltdown.

Last edited:
cant win with no heart

isnt that what Miami is now

a talented team with no passion or heart minus average Duke
No, I don't think "heart" is what holds Miami back. There are moretangible things like Oline injuries/depth, lack of impact guys on the dline/depth, lack of the same in the LB corps, some schematic issues on defense, etc. "Heart" isn't what it is. 

I think Ohio wins easy, but MN don't turn the ball over a lot and they're very well coached. If JT has a bad game and MN can score early (forcing Ohio to throw it) they could pull off the big upset.

Ohio doesn't play Minnesota this weekend.

Then have Michael Irvin and Ray Lewis give them that pre game speech
smokin.gif
we losing recipes...

damn ms state isn't getting any love. yall think they should drop out the top 4 if they lose? 

based on how i think the committees has being doing things, I don't think they will.

also think they have a real good chance to win though.....mj shrug

we losing recipes...

damn ms state isn't getting any love. yall think they should drop out the top 4 if they lose? 
based on how i think the committees has being doing things, I don't think they will.

also think they have a real good chance to win though.....mj shrug
If Mississippi State loses close, I don't believe Oregon should be placed ahead of them in the playoff when comparing resumes. Body of work on the strength of LSU, A&M, and Auburn consecutively. Ole Miss game obviously becomes a must-win to a secure top-4 placement.

I'm curious how NT'ers feel about a 1-loss Mississippi State vs. 1-loss TCU. Both their respective resumes are as top-notch as it gets in CFB nowadays.

If State loses, Oregon will no doubt be ahead of them seeing as how they're number 2 right now. 

Went home for lunch and some dude was saying he has Florida State at number 7. 

Last edited:
College football radio reporting that the Jameis title IX decision due the day after the national title game :lol:

How convenient

make the NC it'll go his way.....if he doesn't he'll get a "**** you" present to start his nfl journey :tongue:

j/k

Last edited:
If State loses, Oregon will no doubt be ahead of them seeing as how they're number 2 right now. 

I dunno. I think the panel would put Bama at #1. Neither would surprise me.

As soon as the original announcement was made you shoulda known that his lawyer was going to file to have it delayed as long as possible (if it happens at all) :lol:

Cornwell's a jerk but he gets the job done. Questionable methods and all he gets results for this clients.

if state loses and FSU blows out Miami.....

1 Bama
2 Oregon
3 FSU
4 Miss St
5 TCU
6 ASU

if state loses and FSU wins by a TD or less to a unranked Miami.....

1 Bama
2 Oregon
3 Miss St
4 TCU
5 FSU
6 ASU

if state and FSU go down

1 Bama
2 Oregon
3 Miss St
4 TCU
5 ASU
6 Baylor

These playoff prediction scenarios are so boring. Not taking a shot at anyone, but come on y'all. Truth be told two of the top 4 teams will prob lose before year's end so let's just let it play itself out.

No need for charts and analytic prediction graphs.

These playoff prediction scenarios are so boring. Not taking a shot at anyone, but come on y'all. Truth be told two of the top 4 teams will prob lose before year's end so let's just let it play itself out.

I been telling people after week 13 we should have a clear picture

TCU or Baylor one of them gonna be upset

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom