Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The decommits after Jimbo leaves for LSU 
pimp.gif
Where's Les going?

That Ole Miss bubble is gonna pop by 2016

B2Qu8_HCEAI47tu.jpg
Only if they're being investigated.....Dudes like Treadwell and Nkemdiche were number 1 ranked in their position, hell Nkemdiche was number 1 overall, I think. They weren't looking to move to Oxford, MS for 3 years when they knew they could go anywhere they wanted as sophomores. Old alum started filling up those bags and got Ole Miss in the conversation. You think they're putting those checkbooks away after Ole Miss been in the top 10 basically all year? I don't. 

edit: meant to ask relevance of pic, Herb?

Last edited:
Betting on AA after Harbaugh takes the Dolphins' job
What's Philbin have to do to save his job?  9-7/8-8 seems like it should be enough. 

There's probably still too many people with influence who don't want him to have the job.  JMO but I think there's probably a better chance Jim is coaching there next year than Les. 

@hometownhero

The pic is some special endzone thing Miss State is putting together.
Oh, thought you were thinking it was Ole Miss.

Why the hell are they doing something like this for Vandy?

edit: guess you stuff like this when the chance is high you're gonna win. or maybe it's for the seniors.

was there an article with the pic?

edited edit: maybe it's for an early celebration of winning the SEC West. If we win this weekend and next, we're in the title game.

Last edited:
I know. I'm alum, but they've never done anything like this. I remember when they did the hashtag end zone a few years ago. 

Just saw it's something Adidas came up with. 

Last edited:
Yall got it all wrong. Once Miami beats FSU Saturday night there recruiting class will crumble. Most of there kids will flock scared and terrified of stepping on the field against miami. All the ones from sfla will beg for a ship. We offer the ones we want but that's it. Other ones can take a home to Florida.

jimbo will go back to mediocrity once jameis leaves

Yall got it all wrong. Once Miami beats FSU Saturday night there recruiting class will crumble. Most of there kids will flock scared and terrified of stepping on the field against miami. All the ones from sfla will beg for a ship. We offer the ones we want but that's it. Other ones can take a home to Florida.

:lol:

Correct. If we win? I'll be so far gone I won't wake up till Monday morning. We lose I'll be drowning I'm my sorrows till Monday morning.

Back
Top Bottom