Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually 4th..

That team had clinton portis, frank gore and Willis.. Hell even Najeh davenport had himself a decent career

Unless you were factoring in gore's injuries
I wasn't factoring them in. I forgot about najeh thi even tho he was actually listed as a FB he actually got a lot of pass catches ahandsome important carries. Definitely one of the most underrated canes in history in my eyes.

Squad [emoji]128076[/emoji] #FREEGURLEY
Dawgs-celebrate-big-SEC-road-win.jpg

Last edited:
You Miami fans are just being silly now. 

I ****** with the 2000-2005 Hurricanes, those were my dudes, but you boys need to calm that "actually Reggie would have been 4th or 5th — Najeh Davenport!" **** down.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You Miami fans are just being silly now. 

I ****** with the 2000-2005 Hurricanes, those were my dudes, but you boys need to calm that "actually Reggie would have been 4th or 5th — Najeh Davenport!" **** down. :lol:

4th behind clinton portis, frank gore and Willis McGhee.. I was just pointing out that the listed FB on the team was najeh who also had a decent nfl career

One that lendale wish he had

Not going to take the bait.

All I'll say is you thinking Najeh Davenport was a better NFL player than Lendale is dumb.

And Reggie was a better college back than any RB in Miami history. Lendale would be top 3-5 in your school's history too.

I'll now take my exit.

Last edited:
I didn't really have anything to say. What Reggie did was amazing, without question. He may have been the better RB in college between he and Willis, I'm certainly not the person who is going to take a hard stance on definitively making the case for one over the other.

I just know that when Willis got hurt a part of my childhood died.

My heart sank when I saw that injury. I remember people after saying he may never walk normally on that leg again let alone play. Glad that proved to not be the case.

Last edited:
[h1]Pac-12 won't discipline UCLA's Eddie Vanderdoes after punch against Oregon[/h1]
EUGENE -- UCLA defensive lineman Eddie Vanderdoes will not be punished further by the Pac-12 Conference for throwing a punch against Oregon players last weekend, the league office confirmed Tuesday afternoon. ...
Not even on some UCLA hate, but what sense does that make...? Players in the Pac 12 have been suspended for questionable unnecessary roughness and targeting calls.

But the league office confirms a player threw a punch in a game and decides not to punish him for it? The refs didn't even throw him out of the Oregon game when he did it, they called a personal foul. If this isn't worthy of punishment why are dudes having to sit for accidental helmet to helmet contact?

We wouldve washed 04 USC ...but Reggie in college is prob the best player in the last 10 years period.

Lendale tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] would've been 4th on that depth chart and prob wouldn't start now over Duke

Not going to take the bait.

All I'll say is you thinking Najeh Davenport was a better NFL player than Lendale is dumb.

And Reggie was a better college back than any RB in Miami history. Lendale would be top 3-5 in your school's history too.

I'll now take my exit.

Reggie couldnt run like he did against this

Sean Taylor
Ed Reed
Antrell Rolle
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Vince Wilfork
Phillip Buchanon

and USC wouldnt stop this

Willis McGehee
Clinton Portis
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow Jr

Sean Taylor
Ed Reed
Antrell Rolle
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Vince Wilfork
Phillip Buchanon

Willis McGehee
Clinton Portis
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow Jr

Revisionist history. Let's not act like Miami put up 50 points every game and lets also not act like Kevin Jones didn't put up numbers on Miami running the ball. It would be a very good game and each team would have successes vs the other.

And though all those players were all on that team, they weren't the elite talents that they became later on in their college careers. That list of players is a misnomer.

The fact that there is a debate between the NFL successes of Najeh Davenport vs Lendale White should be a sign that maybe this discussion is going a little too far. :lol:

Last edited:

Sean Taylor
Ed Reed
Antrell Rolle
Jonathan Vilma
DJ Williams
Vince Wilfork
Phillip Buchanon

Willis McGehee
Clinton Portis
Frank Gore
Andre Johnson
Jeremy Shockey
Kellen Winslow Jr
Revisionist history. Let's not act like Miami put up 50 points every game and lets also not act like Kevin Jones didn't put up numbers on Miami running the ball. It would be a very good game and each team would have successes vs the other.

And though all those players were all on that team, they weren't the elite talents that they became later on in their college careers. That list of players is a misnomer.

The fact that there is a debate between the NFL successes of Najeh Davenport vs Lendale White should be a sign that maybe this discussion is going a little too far.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Guy said USC couldn't stop Kellen Winslow, who had all of 2 catches in 2001, :lol:

Yeah a back up behind Jeremy Shockey

Im pretty sure Kellen Winslow could have started any where else in the country

I was getting at that on those Miami teams even the back ups was ballers which time went on to show so we have proof by no means was these back ups scrubs with just 2 catches

THE DISRESPECT *stephen a voice* :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom