• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're drunk Nako.
That was closer to the truth than him being stuck behind Tyrone Moss and Jarret Payton.
Well, I had nothin to do with the Moss and Payton mentions.
laugh.gif

But Portis, McGahee and Gore >>>>> Lendale.
Lendale had 20 carries for 124 yards and 3 TDs against Texas.

2005 Texas >>>> 2002 Miami

Therefore, according to the transitive property, Lendale >>> all of those '02 running backs.

lol

Last edited:
I saw two spoilers, and guessed at two gifs. I got one of the gifs right, but you really let me down with the heart and not Shawn of the dead

Last edited:
Dre do you know if Jameis provides receipts for autographed memorabilia? The purchasers will need that information for tax purposes. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Dre do you know if Jameis provides receipts for autographed memorabilia? The purchasers will need that information for tax purposes. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

If Jameis learned anything from Jimbo & Daymeune, its to never provide a receipt for cash transactions. The purchasers get their receipts from the Memorabilia sellers, which is why he gave so many autographs. He wants as many of his fellow men as possible to get tax breaks for purchasing his endorsed goods. The fact that he may or may not have been paid for it was so far from his reasoning for doing it.

Such a swell young lad. :smokin

Last edited:

Former South Carolina  quarterback Stephen Garcia, now a member of the college football media at Saturday Down South, is not scared to share some war stories from life in the seedy underbelly of the SEC.

During a radio interview on WFNZ in Charlotte, Garcia argued against the rules preventing players from benefiting financially on their likeness.

"Absolutely, I don't see why that's such a punishable offense," Garcia said. "I think it's absolutely ridiculous that these kids can't profit from their name, their likeness, sign their name on their own jersey. I don't understand that and I really hope that rule changes. It's mind-boggling to me, to be honest with you."

The hosts then asked how frequently Garcia saw players getting money in handshakes or in exchange for autographs or memorabilia and also whether the South Carolina quarterback took part in the impermissible benefits. His response warranted a chuckle from the hosts.

"I saw it all day, every day to be honest with you. I wish they came to me, but they thought of me as some rich white kid so I didn't really get benefits from that. I'm just being honest with you. I saw it firsthand with a lot of players and talking with other guys. You know I'm friends with a lot of players from around the SEC, and talking with them, it makes the Todd Gurley thing seem insignificant by a long shot."

Garcia was then pressed to share the most amount of money he heard of in a autograph-related transaction. His answer: "$160,000 for one season" of autographs and the like.

If Jameis learned anything from Jimbo & Daymeune, its to never provide a receipt for cash transactions. The purchasers get their receipts from the Memorabilia sellers, which is why he gave so many autographs. He wants as many of his fellow men as possible to get tax breaks for purchasing his endorsed goods. The fact that he may or may not have been paid for it was so far from his reasoning for doing it.

Such a swell young lad. :smokin

That sounds like a public service to me and he should be commended for his courage in taking a stand and looking out for the tax payers. Who wouldn't be famished for some crab legs after signing so much memorabilia? I'm sure what little money he received was used for gas money to shuttle his grandma to the senior center for bingo night. Swell lad indeed.

like i said i definitely worded that wrong , because its hard to argue against reggie 2005 season , but prime Reggie not touching Frank or portis .

Last edited:

larry coker is the barry switzer of college football..

that team won in spite of him

and should have won 3 straight national championships.. they beat FSU in 2000, but got jumped by them for the national title game (they would have worked OU)

and got jobbed in that OSU game
been saying this for years.....think we wouldve gotten a share of the title if FSU had won. 

Georgia and Texas are the only teams in the nation to not allow a single passing play of over 40 yards all year
cant put a stat like this up when one of the teams is texas. they're awful. hope charlie gets enough time

Jameis yelled "**** her right in the *****" because he was pledging a frat and they made him?

^ Double checking something a source told me. Don't know if I've missed that posted in here before and it's common knowledge?
nerd.gif

Not going to take the bait.

All I'll say is you thinking Najeh Davenport was a better NFL player than Lendale is dumb.

And Reggie was a better college back than any RB in Miami history. Lendale would be top 3-5 in your school's history too.

I'll now take my exit.
Lendale's not top 5 in Miami but Reggie was the man in college. If those squads faced each other though he wouldve ran for like 70 yards.

[h1]Pac-12 won't discipline UCLA's Eddie Vanderdoes after punch against Oregon[/h1]
EUGENE -- UCLA defensive lineman Eddie Vanderdoes will not be punished further by the Pac-12 Conference for throwing a punch against Oregon players last weekend, the league office confirmed Tuesday afternoon. ...
Not even on some UCLA hate, but what sense does that make...? Players in the Pac 12 have been suspended for questionable unnecessary roughness and targeting calls.

But the league office confirms a player threw a punch in a game and decides not to punish him for it? The refs didn't even throw him out of the Oregon game when he did it, they called a personal foul. If this isn't worthy of punishment why are dudes having to sit for accidental helmet to helmet contact?
gotta keep all assets available in order to increase chances of winning. can't have a potential pac 12 championship game participant with another L already.

j/k youre right though. he should be out the next game. 
Bush was just so electricitfying man.

Fresno St was the 500 yard game right?

Not gonna lie, in that draft I wanted Bush over Mario Williams.
the running back version of peter warrick

Lsu Miami to open up 2018 season lol
Miami 0-1
some guys playing in that game are still nervous around girls right now. i'll wait before i go that far

LSU 0-1

Back
Top Bottom