• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
which throwbacks were these

oregon-ducks-throwback-uniforms-5.jpg

That's what's up! You work with the team?? My girl's best friend's parents have a box so I'll up there taking advantage of the open bar... Hopefully not crying into my cup. Last ticket I bought was for OU - need to keep this one around.

I make sure the players get they kicks

plus my girls mom is good friends with Mrs. Fisher

Last edited:

What about Arkansas makes them well above average?

What have we seen from TAMU that makes them well above average?

LSU almost lost to Wisconsin this year. They're well above average this season?

Do you even watch the games?
I'm not saying LSU and TAM are great, but you don't think it matters that they those 4 losses came to Auburn, Ole Miss, MSU, three highly ranked schools?
Which is fine... but that doesn't mean they weren't overrated to begin with. Just because a team loses to every good team it faces doesn't mean it's good.

Minnesota is 5-1 with one loss to ranked TCU. They've also handily outplayed every other team they faced. Would you support an argument that Minnesota is above average?
they beat anyone like Wisconsin? What Im saying is you can't dismiss those teams because while the losses looked bad at the time, in hindsight, they lost to what seem to be very good teams.
Idk who to root for in that game...
ND
stopped when Miami wasn't at 1. Looking at that roster a few weeks ago almost brought tears to my eyes. Too many first rounders to count.

That's what's up! You work with the team?? My girl's best friend's parents have a box so I'll up there taking advantage of the open bar... Hopefully not crying into my cup. Last ticket I bought was for OU - need to keep this one around.
I make sure the players get they kicks

plus my girls mom is good friends with Mrs. Fisher
you proposed yet?

@BruceFeldmanCFB  ·  2h 2 hours ago
Hearing heat really now cranked up UM AD RT @TomVH: Denise Illitch says Michigan regents will discuss Dave Brandon at a meeting tomorrow

@NFL_CFB  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Bo Jackson washes hands of Jameis Winston after QB ignored his advice. http://bit.ly/1vdwwPk  

@ESPNStatsInfo  
An undefeated Notre Dame is 4-0-2 all time against defending national champs in regular season - won national championship 5 of those years.

@ESPNStatsInfo  

An undefeated Notre Dame is 4-0-2 all time against defending national champs in regular season - won national championship 5 of those years.

right... cause that is relevant to the game this weekend.

these stats are so stupid.

Last edited:
Granted most think that 01 Miami team was the best ever but im starting to notice over time that the 04 USC has aged well over time. It was a great team.

larry coker is the barry switzer of college football..

that team won in spite of him

and should have won 3 straight national championships.. they beat FSU in 2000, but got jumped by them for the national title game (they would have worked OU)

and got jobbed in that OSU game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom