Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OSU game still haunts me. :smh:

Back to back undefeated seasons, having beat Florida St, Florida, Va Tech, Tennessee, Nebraska, Ohio St..... ****

Georgia and Texas are the only teams in the nation to not allow a single passing play of over 40 yards all year

OSU game still haunts me.
mean.gif

Back to back undefeated seasons, having beat Florida St, Florida, Va Tech, Tennessee, Nebraska, Ohio St..... ****
looking back.. I'm still trying to figure out how they justified FSU being in the national title game over Miami in 2000..

Miami's only loss of the year, was the 2nd game of the year against the number 15th ranked team Washington (in seattle) by 5

then they beat number 1 ranked FSU, number 2 ranked Va tech.. and slaughtered the rest of their competition that year

Jameis yelled "**** her right in the *****" because he was pledging a frat and they made him?

^ Double checking something a source told me. Don't know if I've missed that posted in here before and it's common knowledge?

Last edited:
:rofl:

Nfl career wise this is absolutely true
worded that incorrectly , he woulda have been remembered as the third best .yes nfl
Also I'm talking out if my ***

Frank Gore before the knee injury was every bit as silly , not as electric but dudes vision was A1 ...he probably couldn't crack a 4.7 to save his life right now but his vision is a straight master class every time he touches the ball

portis in his prime was also :wow:

Last edited:
Jameis yelled "**** her right in the *****" because he was pledging a frat and they made him?

^ Double checking something a source told me. Don't know if I've missed that posted in here before and it's common knowledge?

Interesting if true...and if so I dead *** know which one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pre-prime Bush

Lmao at dude Dwayne Jarrett erased by the sideline at the 20.

Last edited:

The NCAA approved a waiver  on Wednesday that will allow a Division I student-athlete to borrow against his or her future earnings potential and secure a loan in order to purchase loss-of-value insurance. 

College athletes can purchase insurance in case illness or injury causes their stock to fall before entering a league's draft. Several college football players have recently purchased such a policy, including Florida State's Jameis Winston, Texas A&M's Cedric Ogbuehi  and Oregon's Marcus Mariota
http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/10/15/ncaa-waiver-draft-stock-loss-of-value-insurance

Last edited:

Interesting if true...and if so I dead *** know which one [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Had to be ***** *** Pike.

Back
Top Bottom