• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again this coaching staff has me dumbfounded 3rd and 16 with two timeouts left and 2 left on the clock you don't use any of them let them punt to you run a draw play and go to half tied and you kickoff after the half. Great job guys.

I absolutely HATE watching GT play. It is such a struggle to just focus on the game when it's all running. I guess i should have gotten **** faced

like last year so the game goes by faster...

And look what happens when you stack the box against Nebraska. 7 rushes for 10 yards.
laugh.gif
 Or look what happens when you have a really good, disciplined defense. Stacking the box isn't just a magic solution. 

:lol:  Or look what happens when you have a really good, disciplined defense. Stacking the box isn't just a magic solution. 
It's most of the solution. When they have more lineman blocking our lineman and have free access to the second level to block our linebackers it's obviously not gonna be successful for us. You add more people then they have you have advantages.

Last edited:
It's most of the solution. When they have more lineman blocking our lineman and have free access to the second level to block our linebackers it's obviously not gonna be successful for us. You add more people then they have you have advantages.
get over it Bro your team is Buns

Once again this coaching staff has me dumbfounded 3rd and 16 with two timeouts left and 2 left on the clock you don't use any of them let them punt to you run a draw play and go to half tied and you kickoff after the half. Great job guys.
4 & 1 on their own 34

Back
Top Bottom