• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flat out wasting T
Convinced only wat Donfrio goes is through losses. Root for the L lol
This fan base might start rooting for losses. Golden knows he's done at the end of the year if he dosentw win at least 9 games and it's obviously not gonna happen.

You kno **** has gotten bad wen ****** Nebraska can diss out shots and ain't a damn thing can be said back [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol....i've accepted the fact that we aren't good. You haven't.....

Ignorance is bliss.

Denial is funny to look at.
I think we are good, do we look good tonight so far? No, but we are still a good football team that will be in the hunt all year. 

Only thing that truly frustrates me is the talent on D being flat out wasted. Tyrig is good for double digits sacks on a legitimate D

You kno **** has gotten bad wen ****** Nebraska can diss out shots and ain't a damn thing can be said back [emoji]128514[/emoji]
we do have 5 National Championships and one of the best programs in the nation. this isn't Northwestern bro, We have more titles than ya'll and GAVE you the 84 title 

your welcome.

Last edited:

even worse: when yours is and you don't know it
Even if we lose this game we still going to be in the BIG10 championship game in Dec for a rematch while you praying for a bowl birth. Worry about beating GT bum 
Nah....I can enjoy football without my canes being contenders. While you're praying for a chance at a rematch, I'll be watching my Canes (and my Bulldogs) win or lose.

Prediction: Nebraska beats East Carolina in some bum *** bowl game that won't be watched by anyone outside of those fan bases.

we do have 5 titles and one of the best programs in the nation. this isn't Northwestern bro, We have more titles than ya'll and GAVE you the 84 title 
your welcome.

Be serious dude in this day an age if we had a competent couch we destroy y'all 9 times outta 10. Corn fed ******* can't keep up with us.
No doubt y'all the better team right now tho

Difference is we haven't found a coach in 10+ years

Nah....I can enjoy football without my canes being contenders. While you're praying for a chance at a rematch, I'll be watching my Canes (and my Bulldogs) win or lose.

Prediction: Nebraska beats East Carolina in some bum *** bowl game that won't be watched by anyone outside of those fan bases.
Ok? Have fun with that bruh 
laugh.gif

Be serious dude in this day an age if we had a competent couch we destroy y'all 9 times outta 10. Corn fed ******* can't keep up with us.

laugh.gif

There's just no explanation on to how these kids are constantly out played against less talented opponents.

Lol....i've accepted the fact that we aren't good. You haven't.....

Ignorance is bliss.

Denial is funny to look at.
I think we are good, do we look good tonight so far? No, but we are still a good football team that will be in the hunt all year. 
See last sentence that you quoted. That last part almost made me spit out my beer. I'm gonna have to send you an invoice if yall Nebraska fans keep typing this stuff.

yet were ahead in the all time series 

Back
Top Bottom