• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looks like this is building to be the page of shattered dreams.
I heard Leonard Williams non-surgically repaired shoulder is hurting him now.
Marinovich.jpg

Last edited:
Dre/Gunna to answer whoever asked about him the other day they're trying to convince Su'a to move over to linebacker. He's going to decide in the next couple practices but is hesitant to do so. Doesn't sound like he wants to at all.

EDIT

I stand corrected:
Su'a wouldn't necessarily be moving positions, as Sark has explained it. He would be playing closer to the line in nickel situations, which would play to his strengths, but his main position would still be strong safety. The coaches are looking at different options with Ruffin being out and this is the most promising one so far.

UGA starting FB Merritt Hall hung his cleats up today, concussion. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Freshman ILB Detric Bing-Dukes converts over to FB.

Sua is the type of athlete that will make plays wherever he plays. With our injuries on top of our already limited depth he may have to creep up closer to the line of scrimmage sometimes.

As far as Leonard Williams, it has been his opposite shoulder bothering him the last couple days, not the same one from last year. nothing serious from what I read. Team is a little dinged up right now, lot of guys stayed out of the scrimmage today

Last edited:
:lol: You should be ashamed to put Highsmith and Dallas in the same sentence. Him and Carter have apparently been the best safeties in camp. He's back to his natural position. Safety is probably the strongest position on the defense right now.

Didn't realize big Allen Bradford is in the Jaguars training camp this summer as a LB.

I've been meaning to ask, @Newbs24 @swendro88 @zs05wc and the other Mich guys, how's Ty Isaac looking? Any word on if he's cleared to play this year?

fetch

He's gonna be a good one for you.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
You should be ashamed to put Highsmith and Dallas in the same sentence. Him and Carter have apparently been the best safeties in camp. He's back to his natural position. Safety is probably the strongest position on the defense right now.
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Good Lord that pic.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

That's Dallas Cowboys-esque "defense"

Meanwhile in that same game Morris made a front pylon TD throw to Hurns to end the half. One of the better throws I saw all year.

Ok we can continue back to the Canes slander.

Jus so hard to be confident in anything regarding that side of the ball besides perryman an maybe Tracy. Coach D ain't gone no where

yall probably dont eem care but syracuse new football training facility looking pretty dope so far

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/8/14/6002041/bad-college-football-team-hype-videos

Slow Jams for Sad Teams, the honest college football hype video mix

By Ryan Nanni @celebrityhottub on Aug 14 2014, 8:17a 25 25

Did your school lose more games than they won? Then they don't deserve a badass hype video. They deserve a slow jam.

The college football team you root for has a video department. That video department loves this time of the year, because it is when they get to show off their talents by working on their biggest offseason project: the hype video. Highlights of circus catches, picture-perfect touchdown throws, blindside sacks on the opposition, all set to some uptempo rap or rock or similar.

This makes sense for a team like Oklahoma, coming off an 11-win season and a great bowl win over Alabama. But every program does the same thing, no matter how lousy they are. At best, it's putting lipstick on a pig. At worst, it's outright fraud. And we are here to stop it.

Some teams had terrible seasons. Rather than ignore that with blind optimism and BPM, we will embrace it. These are Slow Jams for Sad Teams.

FLORIDA

NORTHWESTERN

CAL

WEST VIRGINIA

PURDUE (we recognize this is not a slow jam, but Purdue is not football)

http://youtu.be/gw7S1CaB0fY

VIRGINIA

http://youtu.be/ns4Ndgy0hTQ

ARKANSAS

http://youtu.be/WRewEtBLp8Q

Call us today, losing teams of last season. Our rates are competitive and our knowledge of slow jams is near encyclopedic.

NakoXL, Ty has been getting run with the 1st team along with the other 3 RBs (Green, Smith and Johnson)... Talk this week was that Johnson and Smith are a hair ahead of the other two but all 4 will get a shot... No clue if he is going to be eligible but I heard the ruling could come back before Sunday... Michigan has options but that OL needs a pulse if any of the 4 are going to be doing things.... I am not overly optimistic... Have heard that Michigan is going to be physical for the last 7 years and I haven't seen it once... Opposing players have said that Michigan players feel entitled when they get out there and feel they should be awarded something for donning the helmet.... I agree 100%.... This team is soft and has been since 2006... Would love to see someone on D put someone on their back and need a board to get off the field... Until that happens Michigan doesn't sniff 10 wins or a above .500 in a weak B1G

Back
Top Bottom