• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checked Miami first depth chart and I see Trent Harris is starting @ DE. Is he that good or a motivational thing for McCord and Thomas??

It ain't really nothing. First depth chart of a few that Golden will have before the 1st game. McCord is going more of the hybrid route and probably a bigger emphasis at LB. Harris is good but definitely not better than Thomas. This chart was based more on the scrimmage that just happened. Eg. Golden said Yearby had a better scrimmage but Gus Edwards has out worked Yearby throughout the camp. Yearby is the 2nd RB behind Duke.

Last edited:
On Malik Henry: "We had been told that the presence of two quarterbacks in the class ahead of him (and 4 total in the 3 classes ahead of him) could be an issue for Malik as far as the Trojans were concerned."

Felt like he was going to FSU for a while, honestly. Is he really the goods?

It's gonna be ugly. Just hope we can keep it close. I'll be curious to see if our QB is halfway decent. We will probably have a lot of freshman playing big roles because we've been so bereft of talent lately, especially at WR and RB. We also don't really have a single damn backup anywhere on the DL.

5 games you're looking forward to Week 1

Mines:

Ohio State @ Navy (obvious reasons)
Arkansas @ Auburn
Clemson @ Georgia
Florida State @ Oklahoma St (in Arlington I know)
Wisconsin @ LSU (in Houston I know)

true. QBs get their recruitment done earlier but even w/ that.

We'll see where he's at this time next year.

Last edited:
5 games you're looking forward to Week 1

Mines:

Ohio State @ Navy (obvious reasons)
Arkansas @ Auburn
Clemson @ Georgia
Florida State @ Oklahoma St (in Arlington I know)
Wisconsin @ LSU (in Houston I know)
You forgot Miami @ Louisville

Anybody in the south Florida area got Comcast and know what channel the sec network is?

No one else is looking forward to the Michigan revenge game against App State?

Hearing that the OL is still a huge question mark... Kalis is prob not gunna play because of injury along with GG because of suspension, makes me very uneasy... The funny thing, the offense did a decent job in the majority of the games, but the D would fold just as often... If the D can be disruptive and bail out the O a lot, this team is much better... Outside of Jabrill, the player I am most interested in watching is Amara Darboh... 6'2 215lbs and has very good hands, should be a great weapon opposite of Funchess... Ready for the season to start but the road schedule and Hokes inability to win on the road makes me see 8 wins as a reasonable win total, unfortunately.

On Malik Henry: "We had been told that the presence of two quarterbacks in the class ahead of him (and 4 total in the 3 classes ahead of him) could be an issue for Malik as far as the Trojans were concerned."

So why would he have interest in FSU?

If it happened again I'd probably end up pulling a Forest Gump and just start running.

^^^ Have you seen the prices for that game?!? No cheaper than 3hunna per seat. I paid $220 for Under the Lights II last year tho :roll eyes twas worth it

Why you'll watch Sam Houston State-Eastern Washington, 2014's real season opener

20131221_pjc_sn2_121.0_standard_783.0.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...astern-washington-sam-houston-state-2014-game

Hearing Daniels, Ishaq and Russell may be suspended by ND for another academic issue??? 3 starters lost for the season would hurt like hell

You're the reigning champs? I don't know, do you have 4 QBs on the depth chart ahead of him and 1-2 more looking to commit before he makes his decision?

You're the reigning champs? I don't know, do you have 4 QBs on the depth chart ahead of him and 1-2 more looking to commit before he makes his decision?

He's not going there either.

Back
Top Bottom