• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I want this Duke bet ....you take Duke and if they lose you're done in this thread until next August. If miami lose I'll do the same

No backup sn either

Last edited:
Nah man I actually like you. You're not a follower and you have your own opinions, this thread would be unbearable for me on Gamedays if you were gone man.

So if I lose I'm gone, if you lose your gone. That's lose lose for me though

Duke is ranked in the coaches poll I believe #24

Sumlin leaving for UF would definitely be a downgrade at this point.

Last edited:
Nah man I actually like you. You're not a follower and you have your own opinions, this thread would be unbearable for me on Gamedays if you were gone man.

So if I lose I'm gone, if you lose your gone. That's lose lose for me though

*tips cap*

I don't think Duke is ranked in any of the polls but, outside of them not being ranked I know nothing of them and they've played nobody's. I'd take a non ranked Gt vs Miami before I'd bet on Duke.
So in answer to your bet tmay, if I took the bet you'd leave NT forever, I'd just leave the thread, it'd have to be something along those lines

The Blue Devils are actually ranked #23 in the USA Today poll this week.

:smh:
You two are too cute.
Haven't been in here in 2 days, yet you can't resist saying my name. :smh:

Sidenote: If Miami wins on Saturday I'd have left, nobody took the bet though. It's still up of course, but I want something in return when I win. You taking bets imlive365 imlive365 ? Oh wait, Duke isn't ranked though. Matters none then.

Dukes 23 in the usa poll

AP Poll is the only one that matters. Man I must be bad because y'all' are reaching. Kinda got a dudes feelings hurting over here.

How about I just slow my role a little bit, then everybody can stay and post in Peace.
No need for anybody to go anywhere.
Nothing personal here, I'll be a little more easy though.

Actually neither of the polls matter anymore and the coaches poll was really the only one that mattered during the BCS era as the reward was the coaches trophy.

You must really be new to this. Blocking you is a lot easier :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: @ everyone wanting to take the bet.

GT is the one team Golden consistently beats too :lol:.

@SpiritBen
Four-star linebacker Leo Lewis has committed to #OleMiss. Chose the Rebels over Alabama, Miss. State and others. Huge get.

The SEC suspended MSU's C for the A&M game for stomping on 2 LSU players last Saturday. 

Actually neither of the polls matter anymore and the coaches poll was really the only one that mattered during the BCS era as the reward was the coaches trophy.

You must really be new to this. Blocking you is a lot easier :pimp:

Man what?
Which poll is listed on page 1?
And why is that?
And WHY ISNT IT THE COACHES POLL, since that matters so much.

You must be new to debates, with that weak *** mess.

Yea Coaches polls matter, that's why NOBODY uses those on any site, on any channel, not even in this thread man.

Go away.

What I was pointing to in that example is that a team could move the ball and milk the clock against aTm, in which Rice did both, even though their defense was absolute trash. They ran the ball because they were getting positive yardage almost every rushing attempt. If they were giving that up to Rice, I can assure you that they'll have a long day on defense this Saturday.

Vegas line has moved quite a bit since it initially opened.
They ran the ball because they can't throw 
laugh.gif

We can and will score at will. Doesn't matter how long they have the ball for. 

Take your trolling elsewhere. 

Arkansas ran all over Texas Tech, for the love of god, who almost lost to UTEP and Central Arkansas. Get over yourself 
roll.gif

We waxed a top 10 team. Not scared. 
TAMU's fanbase's sudden confidence is hilarious. You're dismissing Sork like what he's saying is absurd.

Would you be shocked if in 4 weeks we're talking about how you lost 3 of your last 4 games?

I'm not going to argue this with you.
You win. Coaches poll matters

Last edited:
TAMU's fanbase's sudden confidence is hilarious. You're dismissing Sork like what he's saying is absurd.

Would you be shocked if in 4 weeks we're talking about how you lost 3 of your last 4 games?
Isn't Jewbacca known as a (at least) semi-troll around here? Or is that just me?

You must really be new to this. Blocking you is a lot easier
pimp.gif
Man what?
Which poll is listed on page 1?
And why is that?
And WHY ISNT IT THE COACHES POLL, since that matters so much.

You must be new to debates, with that weak *** mess.

Yea Coaches polls matter, that's why NOBODY uses those on any site, on any channel, not even in this thread man.

Go away.
I'm pretty sure for a while ESPN would only pay attention to the Coaches Poll and CBS only used the AP (or was it flipped?)

Obviously both polls matter or else "Split National Championship" wouldn't be a real thing.

Coaches/BCS awarded LSU a title and the AP awarded USC one in the same season just ten years ago.

Last edited:
^^I guess.

All I know is this, when FSU loses and a new #1 is picked, me and everybody else in America will be checking the AP poll while Mamba checks the Coaches poll.

Now the Coaches poll is for preseason rankings though isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom