• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arkansas over aTm, Bielema building the program the way it should be built and they're definitely MUCH improved over last season. Keep it up Bret.
smokin.gif

Arkansas over aTm, Bielema building the program the way it should be built and they're definitely MUCH improved over last season. Keep it up Bret. :smokin

Arkansas is looking decent :pimp:

bielema blew out a fbs like he always did at wisky so I knew he was somewhat bike

Run defense will fail you sir.

Arkansas is looking decent :pimp:

bielema blew out a fbs like he always did at wisky so I knew he was somewhat bike
Bielema blows out teams when he feels confident in a squad, that's something I noticed when he was at Wisconsin.

Had people paid attention to the 2nd half vs Auburn, they might be getting a bit more credit than they are right now.

Difference between him at Arkansas and Wisconsin is more athletes all around. He'll need another 2 recruiting classes defensively, but I can see a 7-5 record this season.

Any ideas for good radio segments for a college football team (ala the Gophers)?

How much better is Arkansas this year vs last year though? We beat y'all 45-33 with the worst defense in the history of history. We're improved on defense and so far it seems our offense hasn't skipped a beat

So it wasn't Rich Rod?

They lost Lloyd Carr's contact info?

Remember when 9-10 win seasons weren't "enough"?

Hindsight is always 20/20... RR wasnt ever going to win here because too many people were working against an outsider, and there people are working against Brandon and Hoke... Have to get the big whigs on the same page if anybody is going to succeed... I dont see it happening which is unfortunate

:lol: why do yall still entertain and argue with that idiot a-friend? Block his *** and quit quoting him so nobody will have to read his nonsense.

Hindsight is always 20/20... RR wasnt ever going to win here because too many people were working against an outsider, and there people are working against Brandon and Hoke... Have to get the big whigs on the same page if anybody is going to succeed... I dont see it happening which is unfortunate
who?

@LonghornNetwork
Offensive tackle Kennedy Estelle, already suspended, has now been dismissed from the football team for a violation of team rules.

9th UT player dismissed

There's some speculation that Carl Lawson is going to play against LSU on the 4th.

The article on the last page had some truths to it, but the shooting for the stars stuff and "Bo's Guys" is a lot of grand standing... He hit on some points and mainly that the in-fighting is rediculous and it's a reason that Carr is not in the picture, he didn't like it

:lol: why do yall still entertain and argue with that idiot a-friend? Block his *** and quit quoting him so nobody will have to read his nonsense.

Did it like a month ago, clean fresh air in here now.

Cept for the Georgia ho'se.

:lol:

Last edited:
How much better is Arkansas this year vs last year though? We beat y'all 45-33 with the worst defense in the history of history. We're improved on defense and so far it seems our offense hasn't skipped a beat
They struggled with a Samford and Southern Mississippi team in all phases last season. :smh:

This season they have left no doubt within their OOC games. Defensively, they were giving teams anything they wanted last season, as opposed to this season where the defensive line is actually receiving support from the back 7, largely from improved recruiting in the secondary (25 Freshmen playing overall).

To this point last season, they have forced the same amount of turnovers defensively, but this is against a tougher schedule(rated toughest in the country). Offensively, they aren't being hampered by an unhealthy QB who couldn't even practice prior to games.

You forgetting that the game last season was decided behind your run game in the 4th. Mike Evans bailed aTm out last season, son was literally catching prayers. :lol:

Again, Arkansas will be abe to do what they want on the ground, but they are much improved in the passing game.

The problems they will have at are at Safety and when teams are attacking them vertically. Yes, aTm isn't Tech, which most predicted Arkansas to struggle with because of their passing game, but I do see aTm getting the ball ran down their throats like Tech did. Bielema will take all of the air out of the ball, that I know. :wink:

Last edited:
If you have problems at safety being attacked vertically, A&M is gonna score 50.

Just don't see where Arkansas generates enough big plays to keep pace.

If you have problems at safety being attacked vertically, A&M is gonna score 50.

This. I imagine Arkansas puts together some drives on the ground, but in the long run can't keep up the scoring.

Shannon still coaching linebackers for Arkansas?
Yes sir and he's brought quite a bit of talent from his ties in Florida.

That's where I saw them vulnerable against Auburn, since then the DC Robb Smith (former DC @ Rutgers) has adjusted his pass coverages/personnel. A&M can't score 50 if they can't get on the field.

Why would you think that Arkansas doesn't generate big plays? Can your run defense hold up if Rice put up 240 on the ground?
This. I imagine Arkansas puts together some drives on the ground, but in the long run can't keep up the scoring.

They can score on most teams if Chaney doesn't make boneheaded calls. I do feel that most haven't watched the offense enough to determine that they can actually score points, mainly judging based off performance from last season.

Last edited:
Rice ran the ball 55 times. 4.4 average. 

And their QB had close to 100 yards, and he was very good running the ball. 

...and they scored 10 points 

that's how we'll hold up  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom